What's new

Jazz vs Phoenix

I still can't believe I underestimated Devon Booker. He's a player. I thought he was gonna be more JJ Redick but I was wrong.

Watched 10-15 suns games last year. Came away with the feeling Booker will be a top 20 player in the league at some point. People don't seem to recognize got a handle, faster than you think. Could become a very good maybe even elite off the bounce shooter.

Watched 10-15 suns games last year. Came away with the feeling Booker will be a top 20 player in the league at some point. People don't seem to recognize got a handle, faster than you think. Could become a very good maybe even elite off the bounce shooter.
Yup he was red hot.

Last year Booker had some serious problems working in a team-defense scheme. If he can fix that, then he'll be a worthy All-Star. But he looked lost as **** several times during the games I saw.

@KQ: Yo! Thanks for posting those highlights.

In other related news, I really like that Bol Boy kid. He seems to have a nose for the ball. He kinds of plays effortlessly.

Holy balls... Exum was aggressive and it looked good. #hard

Exum's handle has looked really nice these last couple games. Can't really remember what it was like in his rookie year.

Just want to say, and I have witnesses, I've been rockin' an Exum shirt for more than a year. I'm a belieXer!

Just want to say, and I have witnesses, I've been rockin' an Exum shirt for more than a year. I'm a belieXer!

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Which is a weird combination with the boner I got watching the Exum highlights video. :confused:

btw before this goes any further, can there be a ban for anyone who posts about Exum and uses the "word" aggressiveness instead of aggression ? Plz K ? Thnx

btw before this goes any further, can there be a ban for anyone who posts about Exum and uses the "word" aggressiveness instead of aggression ? Plz K ? Thnx

I thought you Kiwis were supposed to be a little more chill.

Ridiculous way to give away a dominate game like that at the end.

Love seeing Gobert with Exum. It's what was missing most in Rudy's game last year.
With Diaw and Dante feeding Rudy, he's going to have a chance to break out.

Also, nice to see George Hill bring some flash to the team. LOVE the yellow shoes on my HD TV.
With the new court, and unis. So much eye candy to feast on. Now we are finally great something to look at.

Please get healthy Hay and Fav. Favors yearly injuries worry me. Him being out right now
is of greater concern than Gordon. Hayward will be fine, and I have the feeling he shows up on opening night.
What the is hell is up with DFav. He cant ever seem to make it through a season. Last year he came in yoked,
and looked awesome. Then got injured. This year he came in looking strong, and ready and boom. Hes out AGAIN.

Overall still super pumped about everything. We can see this years success will come down to health over all.
Stay healthy and we have a chance to be super sexy with a great run. Injuries hitting us all season and we will
hover around the 7th seed.

Instead a ban for vocabulary Nazi who fails a vocabulary test. Aggressiveness is the more appropriate term, often used as a positive attribute in sports, while aggression instead often connotes hostility.

LOL - I fell asleep right after Sims got tossed. I didn't even realize they lost until now.

Brutal - I'm almost certain they sneaked in an extra period last night.

First half was fun though.

Ridiculous way to give away a dominate game like that at the end.

I could care less about how the SL Stars fared against the Suns second team. Preseason Ws and Ls are moot. Important is finding out what we've got from our rotation players (pretty damned good signs), developing team chemistry and getting healthy.

To bad we have to cut someone because I really like 16 players on this squad.

I like Neto, Withey and C. Johnson. They are all flawed but I just like them.

So excited for this season, yes we played the Suns...

Exum is so good out at the arc with his back to the basket. His vision and quickness are so good he can break down the D and beat his man going either left or right. The shot is there or he can pass it back out or into Rudy, who seems to have suddenly found his offensive game.

I wanted Quin to pull Exum before he did and bring him back a little slower. We need him healthy. The ceiling on him seems very high.

Exum is so good out at the arc with his back to the basket. His vision and quickness are so good he can break down the D and beat his man going either left or right. The shot is there or he can pass it back out or into Rudy, who seems to have suddenly found his offensive game.

I wanted Quin to pull Exum before he did and bring him back a little slower. We need him healthy. The ceiling on him seems very high.

Exum is fine. Knock as much rust off him in preseason as you can.