• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5000

VK47M5O4E5H4XL2VCP25REPGVU.jpg

Jazz vs Rockets
6 PM Mountain; 7 PM Texas Time
Dish: 446 DirecTV: 683-1
Both teams have started the season 1-2. The Rox are without their max contract guard Chris Paul due to suspension. Capella gave Gobert fits in the post season so that'll be an interesting match up to watch along with a history of Jingles and Harden getting a little chippy. Could this be a preview of another playoff match up? Jazz lead the all time series record 103 - 94

I think we win this one. Rudy outplays capela, mitchell hits his stride, and the loss of cp3 is huge for our struggling point guards.
Time to right the ship.

CP3, Ennis and likely Nene are out. HOU should play a ton of small ball this game as they have no backup center.
Both teams need a win. Anything can happen, I'd not be surprised by any result. Bookies favor HOU -1.5

Does Quin pull Ricky again if his shot's not there? Do we see more of Grayson? Does Crowder start over Favors? Does Dante have a good game? Does Donovan's shot start falling?

CP3, Ennis and likely Nene are out. HOU should play a ton of small ball this game as they have no backup center.
Both teams need a win. Anything can happen, I'd not be surprised by any result. Bookies favor HOU -1.5

They have Hartenstein. Ennis is important to their small ball lineups... should see lots of Melo and Gerald Green (I swear that guy makes every shot against us). Lots of MCW too which should help our defense.

Also, if they switch a ton and we don't run everything at Harden or Melo I'm going to yell. Last year targeting Capela made me a little crazy.

Rudy wants some payback on Capela. But Capela is coming off this against the Clippers:

34 Min
23 Pts
11-14 FG
0-0
6 Reb
5 Ast

I think we win. Maybe easily. Really bottle Harden up. Double teams, different guys on him, force him into tough shots. Just don't send him to the line more than about 10x. I don't care if we leave his teammate's open really. Okay, maybe not Gordon. But you get the point. Make it super tough on him and make everyone else beat us.