What's new

Jazz VS Rockets Game Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
Poll: Who will punch Chris Paul in the face?

A) Crowder
B) Rubio
C) O'Neale
D) Ingles
E) Jazz Bear (to get his job back)

A win tonight could correct this uneven start to the year. We won at the Kings, we barely lost to GS and we played poorly at home against Memphis. If we beat Houston, I think it's a start most everyone would have taken to start the year (2-2). Sacramento and Memphis won't be standing in our way come May, but GS and Houston will be. The confidence in those two games could help us down the road.

Huge game tonight.

PeriodicNeighboringCondor-max-1mb.gif

Crowder should have decked him

He won't be there. Harden's face, however, will be on full display for punching.

I don't know if The Former Jazz Bear or Rubio can punch but the other three guys on the list would hit Harden so hard his beard would detach from his face and drift to the ground.

When does the game start? All of the streams on the reddit forum are streaming some incredibly stupid movie

I think we win. Maybe easily. Really bottle Harden up. Double teams, different guys on him, force him into tough shots. Just don't send him to the line more than about 10x. I don't care if we leave his teammate's open really. Okay, maybe not Gordon. But you get the point. Make it super tough on him and make everyone else beat us.
Lol.