What's new

Jazz vs Suns - Oct 28th, on TNT 8:30 PM MT

Mambo

Dont know if its our first game of the season. Since I think the season starts on the 26th.

Suns? really??

Edit: It will be our first game of the season. Played at ESA!

Next game will be on OCT 31st (Halloween) @ OKC. that should be a good one

They came in and wooped us on the last game of the season when Boozer chose not to play. We would have had the 3rd seed if we won that game. We need a little revenge.

And here are the Christmas games.......

Dec. 25 Noon ET Bulls at Knicks
Dec. 25 2:30 p.m. ET Celtics at Magic
Dec. 25 5 p.m. ET Heat at Lakers
Dec. 25 8 p.m. ET Nuggets at Thunder
Dec. 25 10:30 p.m. ET Blazers at Warriors

Blazers @ warriors? really?

MLK day games.

Jan. 17, 2011 1 p.m. ET Bulls at Grizzlies
Jan. 17, 2011 4 p.m. ET Kings at Hawks
Jan. 17, 2011 8 p.m. ET Magic at Celtics
Jan. 17, 2011 10:30 p.m. ET Thunder at Lakers

Hopefully someone makes a better season opener game thread, eh?

facepalming.gif

It feels really good to have a date to look forward to and to be able to say, I'll be there, bitches.

It feels really good to have a date to look forward to and to be able to say, I'll be there, bitches.

Dude, I respect your honesty but to go touting your scheduled HIV test as some moment about which you're excited is just weird.

Either way, this is an easy W. Williams over Nash, Bell over whoever their 2 is, AK over Turkoglu, Sap over whoever their 4 is, and Big Al over whoever their Lopez. And our bench > their bench. And Sloan > Gentry.

Suns without Amare who just dominated boozer and okur in that last outing. Then us with Jefferson and Raja. This should be fun.

Suns without Amare who just dominated boozer and okur in that last outing.
Yeah, I agree, Amare just dominated Boozer left, right, front, and center in the last game against the Suns. The thing about Amare is he can really put the ball in the basket and he can dribble/drive whenever he wants. I think he might be the best one at that in the league.

-Craig