What's new

Jazz vs Suns - Oct 28th, on TNT 8:30 PM MT

It'll be interesting to see if the Suns try to force a Turkoglu-Sap matchup.

Al Jeff will certainly beat up Lopez. Deron will handle ol' Nash. Hopefully the Ak-Grant Hill matchup goes well.

Jazz by 8. 1-0 here we come.

Where's that Suns troll who was on the old board? No, not farside. The other Suns troll.

Haha. He's on vacation in Arizona right now. Should be back soon. I'll tell him we have a thread in which he's being discussed.

Yeah, that's him.

Its a pretty smart idea to go into hiding when your starting power forward is Hakim Warrick. He'll be burning his Suns jerseys when Hedo OD's on Papa John's and shows up at a night club 10 minutes after a 30 point blowout.

Its a pretty smart idea to go into hiding when your starting power forward is Hakim Warrick. He'll be burning his Suns jerseys when Hedo OD's on Papa John's and shows up at a night club 10 minutes after a 30 point blowout.

I am pretty sure the Suns will start

Nash
Richardson
Hill
Hedo
Lopez

I am pretty sure the Suns will start

Nash
Richardson
Hill
Hedo
Lopez

Nash vs. Deron = Deron. Strength and quickness prevails here.
Richardson vs. Bell = Could go either way - the "winner" of this matchup is whoever brings it harder that night.
Hill vs. AK or Miles = I see Hill getting the *slight* nod here
Hedo vs. Sap = Sap, unless Hedo starts roaming the 3 point line. Though Sap could put Hedo in foul trouble pretty fast.
Lopez vs. Al = Al. He should win this convincingly.

Bench: Utah has the better bench imo.
Coaching: Utah has the edge.
Building: Home cooking.

Chalk one up for the Jazz.

It's okay, we never had season tickets anyway.

It's alright, I had more fun sitting surrounded by Laker fans in the high roller seats anyway!

Nah, I spotted him a while back on Facebook and revealed his identity to Ostertag > Duncan. It was UB outing CJ's identity level of detective work.