What's new

Jazz vs The Gift Horse Nugget

Apparently Favors was being interviewed and they accidentally caught Korver showering in the background.The tweet was quickly removed lol

From what I saw it's only going to make him even more popular among the women of Utah.

So did that twitter thing actually show something or what?

Anyone else notice Reggie Miller trying to do his best Tony Romo impersonation by trying to predict the play before it happened late in the 4th quarter and got basically everything wrong? The most glaring wrong call he made that I can remember was him saying the Jazz were going to run a 2-5 PnR which meant Ingles and Gobert but it was a Donovan/Gobert PnR lol.

The jazz offense runs better without Rubio. Less restrictions with shooting, more variation and versatility on the scoring end. Less bricks and turnovers too.

I also like the tools Royce brings to the starting lineup, we are more dangerous with him than Rubio. Things seem to open up more for us and run freely without Ricky on the floor.

Royce had a crappy shooting night but he will be alright

second half encapsulates how frustrating this season has been. We are so close to being good and just aren't.

We are not good? Come on man. We are a lock to make te playoffs in the tough west and have a decent shot at homecourt

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Rudy destroyed Jokic today; Korver was decisive. Ingles did PG today fantastic. Donovan appeared when it was most needed, O'neal played tremendous defense. Tabo was incredibly efficient. Grayson is very bad. Favores also juice well. Jae was invisible. The team played great defense. Great victory. Jazz dominated the game from start to finish.
Damn good summary.
I would add that our point guards were out. Which might be addition by subtraction

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app