What's new

Jazz waive Kevin Knox II

Romeo Langford? Dude languishing in the G League, probably not good enough to promote. Kira Lewis? Who knows?

No doubt. Just tells you more about what I think the likelihood of Lewis or Porter offering anything useful is.
Kira's contract is sizeable so they might just keep him and see. He hasnt had as many opportunities as a guy like Knox. 5520 career minutes vs 1600 career minutes. Not to mention most of Knox's minutes came on bad teams were he was given a lot of leeway. He just simply isnt a NBA player at this point and NBA minutes arent going to help him get there.

I doubt Kira is a NBA player (due to size) but he has more of a chance simply based on limited exposure.

I would think OPJ comes in and plays a veteran leadership role if he wants?

Maybe Utah gives him minutes here and there just as a show of respect. IDK. His agent seems like he is retired? OPJ is his last active client. SHouldnt be any agent pressure to do anything with him.

Luka too pls
Right what in the Hell has happened to Luka this season. Anybody remember when he came in when we were shorthanded last season and played right away and looked really polished with a low post game and hit some big threes as well. This year he can’t seem to do anything right.

24 year old wing Kevin Knox averages 14/5 per36 for an actual NBA team

-> Jazz Fandom: GTFO LOL

20 year old wing Taylor Hendricks posts awful G-League stats

-> Jazz Fandom: We need to cater to this guy for the next four years, nobody is allowed to **** on him

24 year old wing Kevin Knox averages 14/5 per36 for an actual NBA team

-> Jazz Fandom: GTFO LOL

20 year old wing Taylor Hendricks posts awful G-League stats

-> Jazz Fandom: We need to cater to this guy for the next four years, nobody is allowed to **** on him
If jazz fandom was saying good things about Knox and he was getting minutes on the jazz then you would definitely be ******** on him.
Also if the jazz had a 24 year old win who was averaging 14/5 per 36 and I posted about it Im sure you would be there to tell me how his usage is low so it doesn't matter and how per 36 is dumb stat to use and how bad his defense is or whatever.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind the Jazz giving Furkan Korkmaz a try. Was a first round pick in 2016 and once dropped 40 points in a summer league game. Was with the Sixers until this week. Other first round picks in that draft were Dunn, Malik Beasley and Juancho.

i

If jazz fandom was saying good things about Knox and he was getting minutes on the jazz then you would definitely be ******** on him.
Also if the jazz had a 24 year old win who was averaging 14/5 per 36 and I posted about it Im sure you would be there to tell me how his usage is low so it doesn't matter and how per 36 is dumb stat to use and how bad his defense is or whatever.
Brother he isn't defending Knox.......

I wouldn't mind the Jazz giving Furkan Korkmaz a try. Was a first round pick in 2016 and once dropped 40 points in a summer league game. Was with the Sixers until this week. Other first round picks in that draft were Dunn, Malik Beasley and Juancho.

i
I’d like to see the Jazz give Korkmaz a spin. Think he’d be a solid reclamation project.