What's new

Jazz Waive Murry

I don't get DoL's love for tinkering with marginal roster spots.

Seems like a lot of effort for little to no payout.

no one knows what it means. but it's provocative gets the people moving.
gets their minds off the perpetual tank.
fans minds get off the fact that the team stinks, they keep buyin tix, the cash flow keeps runnin in mgmt's pockets.
the fans is in the buildin, they hands is on the ceilin, mgmts in the zone. dont let em get in to they zone.
Nothin stops that cash train. nothin. If this kind of shufflin of the deck chairs on the titanic is what it takes, then so be it.
#ChooChooo

Says the board with 12 page threads that get started every time on of these marginal players get's picked up.

His agent blasts the Jazz...

Toure' Murry, who was a minor hit with the Knicks last season, ends his stint in Utah having played more for the team's D-League affiliate than with the Jazz, where he logged just one minute.

Agent Bernie Lee, who represents Murry, doesn't think his client was given a fair shake in Salt Lake City.

"Utah just didn't see value in giving (Toure') a real opportunity to prove himself, which is their right," Lee told HoopsHype. "I had a sense things were working against him early when during the Jazz's first open scrimmage in the preseason the team-employed radio voice used the forum to crush his future NBA prospects. Just an odd situation through and through. He went to Utah as a young developing point guard who played 51 games for an extremely visible team and today leaves Utah having played his last game as an assigned player in the NBADL having been asked to play the four. Perspective and opportunity are a funny thing in basketball."

Lee said Murry will explore free agent opportunities if he clears waivers: "If there isn't a spot for him immediately, he will enter the NBADL and go on to continue to develop and prove himself as an NBA-caliber PG." -

His agent blasts the Jazz...

"I had a sense things were working against him early when during the Jazz's first open scrimmage in the preseason the team-employed radio voice used the forum to crush his future NBA prospects."

Wait, what? Locke said something negative about him at the scrimmage?