What's new

JazzFanz 2015 Forum Mock Draft - Signup Thread

If we could trade players or I was really in charge of the Knicks, I'd trade Carmelo Anthony to the Lakers for their pick and Julius Randle. And rebuild that team. Would try to extract Clarkson from them too.

If we could trade players or I was really in charge of the Knick, I'd trade Carmelo Anthony to the Lakers for their pick and Julius Randle. And rebuild that team. Would try to extract Clarkson from them too.

Is it even possible to trade Carmelo?

I'm not a drama queen like QuinSnydersHair, so I'll just come right out and announce the winner of the lottery. . .

The GM of the Utah Jazz in our mock draft is. . .

Hack
Damn was looking forward to that lottery video. That aas why I signed up in the first place.

1:27am and I still don't have a second team. Total mood killer:)

Hackinsack is my sworn enemy who neggs me every day and I agree 100% with hacks trade. Wonderful trade for my Jazz

No here it was like 7 am. First thing in the morning. I was disappointed.

Good morning all. Went ahead and drew names for the rest of the teams.

Jeffrey32 - Portland Trailblazers

Thee Jazz fan - Chicago Bulls

ONE LOVE - Miami Heat

Tfivas - Brooklyn Nets

White Chocolate - Memphis Grizzlies

Crocodile Dante - Dallas Mavericks

Hekate - Cleveland Cavaliers

Stitches - Houston Rockets

mdalby - Milwaukee Bucks

Mellow - Toronto Raptors

Cy - New Orleans Pelicans

Last edited:
Cmon One Love.

Seriously. You knew you were about to pick.

Will you be around here, would it be okay for you if I PMed you my draft picks? I gotta sleep and Hottie isn' making his pick.

Im usually around as well now that school is out. You guys can always PM me a proxy list if you don't think you'll be around for your pick.