What's new

Jazzfanz.com Fantasy Basketball 2010-2011

calijazz

Winner of the 2011 Jazzfanz mock draft contest
I wasn't planning on being the commish again this season, but since several have asked me re-new and no one else has made a league yet, I decided I would.

There will be a couple major changes this season though:

1. Max of 4 acquisitions per week (to prevent a repeat of last season's drama).
2. Max of 16 teams rather than 20 (20 is just too large).

Sign-up is first come, first serve. Please use your Jazzfanz username somewhere in your team name or you may be booted and lose your spot. The live draft is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, October 17th at 6:30 PM PDT.

These are the settings for the league for right now. If there are any objections, speak up now because none of them will be changed after the draft (again, to avoid a repeat of last year's problems):

Custom League URL: https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/jazzfanzcom
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sun Oct 17 6:30pm PDT
Max Teams: 16
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 3
Trade End Date: March 10, 2011
Waiver Time: 1 day
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: 4
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 21, 22 and 23 (8 teams) Note: Week 23 runs 7 days from Mar 28 to Apr 3
Divisions: Yes (4 divisions)
Playoff Seeding Options: Division winners awarded top playoff seeds
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Info:
League ID#: 47242
Password: deron

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

calijazz i'm in....

Also my league:

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), 3-point Percentage (3PT%), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

If you were in it last year all you have to is click on accept invite. If you are new to the league here is the info..

ID# 38439
pass: mansap

I just signed up. Hope that's cool, I don't post much anymore but I've been checking in often for many yrs.

Who says we cant do multiple sites. Anybody already signed up with ESPN?

I have a league going on ESPN, and I'm more than willing to invite whoever wants to play.

Is H2H, stock rules.

PM me your email address if you want to join.

I really wish you guys would switch to ESPN, it's soooo much better.

I'm in.

Who says we cant do multiple sites. Anybody already signed up with ESPN?

Would you guys be down to do a league on ESPN and do it for money?

The money is handled through a website called leaguesafe.com

I've used it before and its legit and legal. You can pay with a card and at the end of the season they send the winners checks. They pay out 100% of the money. They just get interest off your money during the fantasy season.

I'll set up the league if people want to do it.

Would you guys be down to do a league on ESPN and do it for money?

The money is handled through a website called leaguesafe.com

I've used it before and its legit and legal. You can pay with a card and at the end of the season they send the winners checks. They pay out 100% of the money. They just get interest off your money during the fantasy season.

I'll set up the league if people want to do it.

Website looks pretty good. How much money were you thinking?

Website looks pretty good. How much money were you thinking?

I dunno...is $20 too much? I'd be down to do it for more or less money than that.

Just has to be enough so that people will stay interested in it, but not too much that people wont want to play.

BTW, I just had to remove two teams because I had no idea who they were. You can re-sign up, but please use your Jazzfanz username in it. At the very least, please post your team name in this thread or on the league board so everyone knows who each other is. Too high of demand for spots to be playing with unidentified players. I'm sorry, it's just a pet peeve of mine.

And also, Kicky get a spot automatically in the league if he wants since he won the league last season.

$20 sounds pretty good to me.

I set this league up real quick.

https://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=57278

I'm up for changing any of the rules, I just dont want it to be a league where you have to drop and add people everyday to stay competitive. PM me and I'll send you an invite.

Anybody else wanna put there money where their mouth is? I set the league up for 10 people but we can change it to fit more.

Sorry cali, not trying to hijack your thread. You should join this league too!

Just joined the Yahoo! league. it's going to be fun and will the #1 pick be Deron? =P

Will the draft order be set early so that we can do mock draft or it's randomly done by Yahoo!?

Jazzfanz $20 ESPN fantasy basketball league

I set up a league on ESPN for people who want to step it up to the big leagues and play for some paper paper, money money.

The money will be handled through https://www.leaguesafe.com/home.aspx Ive used it before and it is legit and legal. You pay online with a card and they send the winners checks at the end of the season. The only charge is a 3% fee, so that is 60 cents each for this league.

I have the league set up for 10 people but can change that depending on how many people want to join.

If its 10 teams the payouts will be...1st place $100, 2nd place $50, 3rd place $30, 4th place $20. So basically if you make playoffs you atleast get your money back.

Dont puss out and join a league where you play for nothing, come play for keeps.

here is the link to the league.

https://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=57278

PM me your email or post it here if you want to join.