What's new

Jazzfanz.com Fantasy Basketball 2010-2011

Kicky, don't lie and twist words. I never made a comment about your brother.

EDIT: It's also entertaining seeing how you act like you have no idea what's going on. You've baited/trolled/called it on (first and multiple times) but you can't man up and accept it like a man. I like the innocence card, though.

Last edited:
I went 5-5 in Prodigy's league the first week.

I see 8-1 the first week as going on a 6-0 run to start a game.

It's kind of funny that Archie is saying, "Yeah, boi, I just knocked down a fifteen foot jumper in yo grill to put us up six with only 46 minutes to play. Boom Bitches."

Kicky, don't lie and twist words. I never made a comment about your brother.

Archie you undeniably wrote a comment referring to my "retarded brother." You then, after I twisted your arm a little, apologized and edited the comment out after I neg-repped you for it.

Like I said, it's water under the bridge, but it is not lying or twisting words to say you wrote that. You wrote it.

EDIT: It's also entertaining seeing how you act like you have no idea what's going on. You've baited/trolled/called it on (first and multiple times) but you can't man up and accept it like a man. I like the innocence card, though.

Archie, this is not a case of "manning up." To the best of my knowledge the comment you are upset about is this one, which I wrote in chat to Viny asked about your wife's reputation for being hot:

Viny: He has made much of the fact that she's a model. And I'm sure you've heard about the world famous Salt Lake City fashion industry that she works in.

I went back into the chat archive so I could pull up the exact wording of the offending joke. You can verify for yourself that's what I wrote here:

https://jazzfanz.com/misc.php?do=ccarc&page=165&cm=4212#4212

If that's really what you're upset about, I already apologized above. I honestly would not have said it if I believed it was going to cause you this much offense and I honestly believed at the time that it was a pretty mild comment.

If you're upset about something else, you'll honestly have to let me know what it is. I'm not playing innocent or dumb. I just don't know.

Kicky, I made a comment about someone on the board acting like you're retarded little brother. I was making fun of the poster, it was just by coincidence that you do have a mentally handicapped brother. I removed the post after you PM'd saying you were offended and I apologized. You've yet to drop it. You're good at being a lawyer, I see why you choose to work in that field.

Kicky, I made a comment about someone on the board acting like you're retarded little brother. I was making fun of the poster, it was just by coincidence that you do have a mentally handicapped brother. I removed the post after you PM'd saying you were offended and I apologized. You've yet to drop it. You're good at being a lawyer, I see why you choose to work in that field.

Actually, I'm trying to get to the root of the current conflict. I am acknowledging that I had some hard feelings following that incident but am willing to let bygones be bygones.

I am trying to figure out why you seem to be trying to annoy me so regularly over the last week or so. I have no interest in a prolonged conflict with you. Are you willing to accept my apology re: my comment about the salt lake city fashion industry and let the whole thing go?

Actually, I'm trying to get to the root of the current conflict. I am acknowledging that I had some hard feelings following that incident but am willing to let bygones be bygones.

I am trying to figure out why you seem to be trying to annoy me so regularly over the last week or so. I have no interest in a prolonged conflict with you. Are you willing to accept my apology re: my comment about the salt lake city fashion industry and let the whole thing go?

Apology accepted.

images

P.S. I'm sorry too. If I could hug you right now, I would. Seriously though, I would.

My team went 9 and 0 last week and my overall record is now 17-1. My team is really damn good. Toney Douglas and Archie Moses for the win, yo.

My team went 9 and 0 last week and my overall record is now 17-1. My team is really damn good. Toney Douglas and Archie Moses for the win, yo.

I will not acknowledge that I was that team, but will say luck has obviously played 100% of this craziness. I blame it on me having like 10 injured players.

Good week for me in the money league. Won the cats I should win and was able to pull out a couple I didn't expect to win. 7-1 and in first place.

Of course its only the first week and I'll prob fall like crazy from here on out. But its nice to be in first even if its only for a week.