What's new

Jazzfanz Consensus Draft Rankings

If all of these players were available, who would you want The Jazz to pick?

• Total voters

UGLI baby

With everyone posting who they want the Jazz to darft I thought it would be interesting to make a Jazzfanz "big board."

Vote on who you would want the Jazz to pick if every player on the list was available when it was The Jazz' pick.

I will update the poll and the rankings every couple of days and come draft day we will have our official Jazzfanz darft rankings.

Last edited:
I couldnt really decide between Wall and Turner, but I went with Wall.

I'm not totally sold on Turner being a star and I think Wall could be a superstar.

Dunno if a backcourt of DWill and Wall would work but if it did it would be lethal.

Won't the results be kind of skewed since everyone will be going for Wall or Turner?

Won't the results be kind of skewed since everyone will be going for Wall or Turner?

This is just the first round of voting.

So if Turner gets the most votes this round he will be ranked #1 and I'll take him out of the poll and everyone will vote again to see who is ranked #2 etc.

I really think Wall and Deron would work well together. Although there may be a little struggle because both are Alpha dogs, I think they could flourish in a basketball sense.
Deron and Wall could both play off each other. Both could play the 1 and the 2, and it would be a pick your poison scenario for the other team.
It would be a fun brand of basketball for sure.

For anyone who likes Monroe, I have a request. Please explain to me how a dude that big and that long can't block shots in college, but is still a good defender, and will block shots in the pros? I'm not saying the guy is a bad player, I've only seen the youtube crap. But he looks exactly like a softy 5 who will be putting his hands up a lot and trying to perfect his 10 - 15 foot jumpshot. In other words, like Channing Frye, the exact opposite of what we need.

I voted for Ed Davis, because Turner, Wall, Favors, Cousins, etc will not be available. If we had the 1 I'd choose Turner

You are missing the point of the thread. We are creating a big board here not saying who we would pick at 9.