What's new

Jazzfanz Fantasy Football 2011

Why wasn't he already in the league? I thought he'd played last year. I would love to be able to whoop on his ***.

Sounds like you might have one more spot after all. I don't think there will be a big problem fielding teams, you aren't using a 2 qb format.

How about you just boot Stockalypse and add me. I PROMISE you won't get any objection from anyone about that. He hasn't been in this league before, he's horrendously obnoxious, and he hasn't produced anything but irritations on this board. He will ruin this league if he's left in.

Two birds, one stone. Damn I'm good.

Prepare to be boarded, bitches!

Sounds like you might have one more spot after all. I don't think there will be a big problem fielding teams, you aren't using a 2 qb format.

It was definitely challenging last year with 12 teams, even with a 1 QB format. I think we're gonna stick with 12. Trout seems to understand in the last message I received from him.

It was definitely challenging last year with 12 teams, even with a 1 QB format. I think we're gonna stick with 12. Trout seems to understand in the last message I received from him.

That was before I read this thread. I demand intellectual honesty! Boot the tool, add the cool. Can I get an amen?

That was before I read this thread. I demand intellectual honesty! Boot the tool, add the cool. Can I get an amen?

Sorry Trout, I'm not gonna go that down that road. First come, first serve. If there really does become a problem later on it can easily be fixed via various commish powers. I'm willing to give it a chance.

If you're really desperate to join you could perhaps be a co-manager of a team, although I'm guessing you're not...

I see how it is. I don't blame you though, I wouldn't want to endure a full season of my smack talk and all-around *** kickery either.

Once ClutchApolypse ruins your league -- which he surely will -- I shall have great joy in the face of your misery, and will feel no remorse.

Olive branch - TroutBum, you can co-manage my team if you want. BUT you have to stop calling me troll, stupid, idiot, ugly and EVERY OTHER insult.

Since I vacated a seat in this year's league... can I choose who gets it? Trout seems like a stand up guy, and I think he deserves a chance. But that scoundrel JSL, will be nothing but trouble for this league... and seems like the kind of kid who will quit updating his team after week 4, because he finally figured out drafting the whole Bengals offense was a bad idea.

Can you move draft date to Sunday? I don't know about you guys but I hate Saturday drafts, some other stuff you wanna do that day besides a draft.

Draft time has been changed to Sun Aug 28 7:00pm PDT, due to popular demand.

Since I vacated a seat in this year's league... can I choose who gets it? Trout seems like a stand up guy, and I think he deserves a chance. But that scoundrel JSL, will be nothing but trouble for this league... and seems like the kind of kid who will quit updating his team after week 4, because he finally figured out drafting the whole Bengals offense was a bad idea.

If JSL did do something like that, he wouldn't be back allowed in the league in the future. Not fair to outright boot someone out of a league based on a guess. JSL signed up first, therefore the spot goes to him. The only option was expanding the league to 14 to allow Trout in, but it looks like that's been settled.

My team in a PPR League - 10 Teams - Thoughts?
Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex, TE, K, D

Quarterback
T. Romo (8)

Running Backs
L. McCoy (1)
F. Jones (6)
S. Greene (5)
J. Addai (10)
B. Jacobs (11)
Brown *(Handcuffing McCoy) (13)

Wide Outs
Calvin Johnson (2)