What's new

Jazzfanz Fantasy Football 2012

I can't believe I totally forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder Trout. At least last time you'd forgotten, I texted you to remind you. *******!!!

Actually, I'm not too disappointed in the team I ended up with. Not bad at all.

I can't believe I totally forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder Trout. At least last time you'd forgotten, I texted you to remind you. *******!!!

The funny thing is, I was there and I'm not thrilled with my team. I swear half of the players I wanted got picked right before it was my turn.

The problem with autodraft is no one falls, since the computer picks in order. The plus side is if you draft right you get more depth at key positions since autodraft fills your roster than your bench.

I forgot also, dude. My bad.

Looks like Trout is already giving up.

Uh, say what? I just picked up Pitta AND Collie. John Beck is my next pickup, but I'm going to wait until I need him. I bet half my rep power that my team ends up with a better record than yours by the end of the year, and I haven't even looked at your team.

Uh, say what? I just picked up Pitta AND Collie. John Beck is my next pickup, but I'm going to wait until I need him. I bet half my rep power that my team ends up with a better record than yours by the end of the year, and I haven't even looked at your team.

Don't forget about Unga. The Bears just cut him so he should fit in quite well with your team.