What's new

JazzFanz Forum Mock - Comments Thread

You do realize that this whole day we have been waiting on you right?

Bro, the time limit is 6 hours, I went to sleep at midnight with zero pick being made, and woke up at 6am and made my pick straight away.

Then with the #10 pick I was in extensive talks with BOS but still only took 30 min. to make my pick.

Cut me some slack would ya?????

Lol I don't want this thing getting over in a day. Guys chill. There's no fun to this without trades, let them discuss.

Bro, the time limit is 6 hours, I went to sleep at midnight with zero pick being made, and woke up at 6am and made my pick straight away.

Then with the #10 pick I was in extensive talks with BOS but still only took 30 min. to make my pick.

Love showing a testy side. I like this love

That's not how it went down.

You took 15 hours for your 1st pick and 6 hours for your next pick.

Interestingly if the draft went down exactly this way on draft day the Jazz are ****ed. Both Turner and Johnson already off the board.

Ur dumb.

If the draft goes like this the Jazz can thank their lucky stars because they just drafted Frank Kaminsky.