What's new

JazzFanz Forum Mock - Comments Thread

Ur dumb.

If the draft goes like this the Jazz can thank their lucky stars because they just drafted Frank Kaminsky.

I have no problem with Kaminsky, it is a safe pick for the jazz. I'm just worried he doesn't have as much upside as the others still left on the board.

I think Kaminsky is going to be like Hayward where people look at him as not a high upside guy because he's white and supposedly not athletic, but he's going to be a really good pro.

Not all seniors from college suck in the NBA either.

I think people just see a white guy who is goofy looking and has played 4 years in college, while completely ignoring what he can actually do.

I think Kaminsky is going to be like Hayward where people look at him as not a high upside guy because he's white and supposedly not athletic, but he's going to be a really good pro.

Not all seniors from college suck in the NBA either.

I think people just see a white guy who is goofy looking and has played 4 years in college, while completely ignoring what he can actually do.

Considering the circumstances I thought it was a solid pick.

With Johnson, Turner and Booker all going before the Jazz, I think Frank was a fine pick. Probably the same one I'd make with how the board fell. One other guy I'd have considered, but I'm not a huge fan of him despite his physical potential.

Howard gets on at 8:27 and says he's open to trades for #13.

Hack makes selection for #12 at 8:34.

9:12.. Howard is nowhere to be seen lol.

Howard gets on at 8:27 and says he's open to trades for #13.

Hack makes selection for #12 at 8:34.

9:12.. Howard is nowhere to be seen lol.
That's exactly what One Scrub did this morning.

Let's not start caring now though.

Ya'll need to chill and wait.

That's exactly what One Scrub did this morning.

Let's not start caring now though.

Ya'll need to chill and wait.

It's different because he was atleast discussing trades and was online. Howard just straight up got offline.

We have a ton of time, why is all this hurry? There are 2 weeks until the draft...

We have a ton of time, why is all this hurry? There are 2 weeks until the draft...

We only made 12 picks today. At that pace we'll be done in 5 days. Then we need a good week and a half for voting to see who had the best draft.

Welp, I think it's safe to say that Howard had gone to bed.

But the time limit is 6 hours am I correct? What happens if he doesn't wake up by then?

Welp, I think it's safe to say that Howard had gone to bed.

But the time limit is 6 hours am I correct? What happens if he doesn't wake up by then?

Well it's been a little over two hours. And it's 11 PM here who knows he could be on the east coast where its 2 AM or it could just be midnight where he's at.

I don't think it's fair to say he has 4 hours to make a pick. We would face given you extra time since we know its a big time difference.

It's different because he was atleast discussing trades and was online. Howard just straight up got offline.

Not to share too much personal information but his child was rushed to the ER. I will let him share more if he wants to.

Yeah, everyone all need to chill. It's not like we're all in a rush. Well.. at least some of us aren't. lol I only got one pick to do, so I'm just ah chillin' atm. Scoutin' the player I want to pick for the Dubs and sh*t. Like a Boss! :cool: