What's new

JazzFanz Forum Mock - Selection Thread

In this draft I think I did pretty good as a Warriors GM. Guillermo Hernangomez at #30 (25-40 range in the draft) Terran Petteway at #58 (35-50 range in the draft) and Aaron Harrison at #60 (50-60 range in the draft)

However, there was one JUCO player I was really considering of drafting and that is Luis Montero. He has a chance of being selected next week.

This was kind of anti-climactic for those not picking. Not sure what the point was tbh. Are we going to vote now on who did the best, or whatever?

This was kind of anti-climactic for those not picking. Not sure what the point was tbh. Are we going to vote now on who did the best, or whatever?

I think we'll do that. But I want to wait to see the actual draft results before voting. Waiting gives us some perspective on where guys actually go, not where they're projected to go. Interestingly enough, I didn't do it for anyone else's entertainment (although that's what people keep looking for.) I do mock drafts because I learn more about prospects that way. Who likes whom and why. But everyone wants it to be some sort of competition. . . so we'll narrow it down to the top 4 or 8 drafts and then have a vote to see who did the best.

Or we could give grades to each draft. Not sure how your ever going to decide who had the best draft considering some only had picks early some only had picks late. Does whoever drafted for the wolves get rewarded or punished for picking the guy everyone knew he'd take? I think grades are the best way to go

Or we could give grades to each draft. Not sure how your ever going to decide who had the best draft considering some only had picks early some only had picks late. Does whoever drafted for the wolves get rewarded or punished for picking the guy everyone knew he'd take? I think grades are the best way to go

I think we should reward that guy. :)

Seriously though, draft grades are a fine way to evaluate it.

*you're

i feel like turner is a better player and younger, and kaminsky doesnt really look like he is gonna have an impact in nba. I would root for Turner if he drops as low as 12

Phil Jackson has been reading my posts lol, drafted Porzingis, then traded for Grant.

How did our forum mock drafts do at predicting the actual draft? Where are the forum mock draft guys, any analysis?