What's new

JazzFanz Forum Mock - Selection Thread

With the 51st pick in the 2015 NBA Draft the Philadelphia 76ers select..

Michael Qualls, Shooting Guard, Arkansas.

and

With the 52nd pick in the 2015 NBA Draft the Philadelphia 76ers select..

Arturas Gudaitis, Center, Lithuania.

Two perfect Philly-type picks. A guy who is going to sit out a year with an injury who was ranked #38 on DX before he got injured and a draft and stash prospect who is ranked #32 on DX.

and

Two perfect Philly-type picks. A guy who is going to sit out a year with an injury who was ranked #38 on DX before he got injured and a draft and stash prospect who is ranked #32 on DX.

Nice picks.

and

Boo, Gudaitis was on my watch.

With the 53rd pick in the 2015 NBA Draft the Cleveland Cavaliers select... Vince Hunter, SF/PF, UTEP.

I was torn between Arturas and Nikola Milutinov. Milutinov's age and feel for the game was the deciding factor for me. Arturas is still a terrific pick and it is a surprise he fell this much.

I was torn between Arturas and Nikola Milutinov. Milutinov's age and feel for the game was the deciding factor for me. Arturas is still a terrific pick and it is a surprise he fell this much.

I actually was going to pick Milutinov, then I checked the mock draft one more time and saw that you drafted him.

Both are 31 and 32 on DX respectively and we got them 15-20 picks later, steals for both.

Interestingly enough, there's been about dozen times that my rankings board matched up exactly with who was being picked, or who was coveted by a team in waiting. Suggests to me that we've got a good grasp of things.

I agree.

I just sent Hack a PM. Since I mistakenly told everyone that Cleveland was up, I'm not going to make a pick for him yet, but I think it's only fair for San Antonio to be able to make their pick of the GM is around. Technically, SA went on the clock at 7:39 pm mountain time. I'll give Hack awhile to get my message and post his pick. If he doesn't show up by the time the next 3 picks are made, I'll go ahead and pick for him.

Sorry about the mixup. I saw the conversation about pick #45 and completely missed the Hunter pick.

Tried to PM Doublea but his inbox is full. You are on the clock and then Cy.