What's new

JazzFanz Forum Mock - Selection Thread

Crap. He's right. My math was off. We'll give him a half hour to show up, but considering that it's been well over 12 hours since he's been on the board I don't want to change anything unless he shows up in time.

He's not showing lol and it's actually been 17 hours since Hack picked at #12.

I did say well over 12 hours. The Oubre and Payne picks stand. Atlanta (mellow) is on the clock.

When are my 6 hours up? I might need to think about this.

Portis or Lyles, Portis or Lyles. Portis or Lyles..... Or do they need a pf? if Milsap is signing in Utah, it must mean that Utah is trading Favors to Atlanta. Nevermind.

Atlanta selects Portis. His abiltiy to switch defensively and guard the post and perimeter is amazing. He can even pass and hit the outside shot. He will fit right in with Atlanta.

Last edited:
With the 16th pick in the draft the Celtics select Trey Lyles Kentucky pf.

Honestly thought Lyles would be gone at this point Trey is a steal at pick 16.

Bummer... The Bucks could really use a post guy. I was kinda counting on Lyles. Lyles would have been a safe pick for them.

Hmm... Looney? I am scared of Dekker... Thinking, thinking...

Bummer... The Bucks could really use a post guy. I was kinda counting on Lyles. Lyles would have been a safe pick for them.

Hmm... Looney? I am scared of Dekker... Thinking, thinking...

Bucks would love Looney fyi.

The Milwaukee Bucks are going to take a chance on Looney. We like his attitude and constant motor.

The Milwaukee Bucks are going to take a chance on Looney. We like his attitude and constant motor.

Shoulda taken Grant. MCW is meh and can guard the two. Gives Bucks a flexible backcourt for the future. Plus looney is also meh. Avoid the meh.