What's new

JazzFanz Hall of Fame

I think this would be fun to do. Have a HOF vote once a year. Up to 10 nominees with no more than five gaining entry...or maybe three or something...the people voting should be the mods though imo..

Defeats the entire purpose. This ain't just so the mods can have another circle-jerk, they have whole nother forum just for that (that you and I aren't even allowed to look at, BTW). No, this is for the JFC to honor it's own.

#OfThePeople
#ByThePeople
#ForThePeople

Defeats the entire purpose. This ain't just so the mods can have another circle-jerk, they have whole nother forum just for that (that you and I aren't even allowed to look at, BTW). No, this is for the JFC to honor it's own.

#OfThePeople
#ByThePeople
#ForThePeople

Hey JI, I bought you a shirt.

IHateModsTeeWhtL.jpg

Should be on your doorstep in two days.

You're welcome.

Edit, this one work for you?

a0202017_19481173.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone else not see it? I see it fine.

nice edit, betta late than neva i always say.
i dont hate mods tho. i think they are just misled, arrogant, unjust, etc.
love, not hate, bro.

I think this would be fun to do. Have a HOF vote once a year. Up to 10 nominees with no more than five gaining entry...or maybe three or something...the people voting should be the mods though imo...maybe some additional people too like YB and so forth.

Some good names have been mentioned. Another that was very widely respected but posted very rarely was a. Yes, a.

I never once saw a post by a, and I've been around for a while, but not as long as the "old guard". I remember on the old board he had a Premium forum that was password protected, but only had one post in it. That always cracked me up.
I never saw LTV, JohnDeerJerry, Coach, etc. Pearl, a little bit. Bordy, a little bit.

OSR, TaterBoob, JazzGal15, kiri, Catzies, Conrad, GVC, KM32, CONAN, Archie, YB, Frank, GF, Pearl, Bordy, craig1221, LiemD, Jason, Colton, 8bitTecmo, babe, Prodigy, BeanClown.

I think this would be fun to do. Have a HOF vote once a year. Up to 10 nominees with no more than five gaining entry...or maybe three or something...the people voting should be the mods though imo...maybe some additional people too like YB and so forth.

Some good names have been mentioned. Another that was very widely respected but posted very rarely was a. Yes, a.

You want the Mods to vote for HOF??

LMAO that's like having the teachers vote for coolest kid in school and they choose the girl that never talks to anyone but always turns her homework in on time.

You want the Mods to vote for HOF??

LMAO that's like having the teachers vote for coolest kid in school and they choose the girl that never talks to anyone but always turns her homework in on time.

It's not about being cool; it's about being good. We've seen what the fan vote has done for the All-star game.

IMO, if we have a HOF, we also need a Hall of Shame.

It's not about being cool; it's about being good. We've seen what the fan vote has done for the All-star game.

IMO, if we have a HOF, we also need a Hall of Shame.

Agreed. 1st ballot:

KkkarolinaJazz
PearlWatson
TaintHopper
NAOS
Stickler
JazzJeter
HighlandHomie