What's new

JazzFanz Hall of Fame

He got at least one infraction for a thread he posted that I never saw because it was deleted. He was also bugging the crap out of the mods, but I'm only aware of the one infraction for sure. Maybe if there was a thread detailing infractions that are issued we'd know more....
Lol

He got at least one infraction for a thread he posted that I never saw because it was deleted. He was also bugging the crap out of the mods, but I'm only aware of the one infraction for sure. Maybe if there was a thread detailing infractions that are issued we'd know more....

I don't think bugging the mods should get you banned. If it's that then it's really sad.

What exactly did he do to get banned?

My guess the "official" reason is that it was HH, everyone and their mother knew it was HH, he was banned many times before, and when he constantly argues with the people who run the site (which contrary to popular opinion is not me...I just vote on rule violations, sticky some threads, etc...and since the birth of my son which is eating up all the time I have at home I don't even have much time to do that anymore...I hope that subsides in a few months when he isn't hungry every other hour) it makes it hard to look the other way.

If it all makes you feel better about HH, he got his wish of being the professional martyr that he so relishes. Let's all shed a tear for one of the most victimized people in Jazzfanz history. Hey, if we had a Persecuted Jazzfanz HOF we could build him his own wing. Again, we can't lose sight of who the real victim here is....HH/JI/whatever new alt he comes up with.

I don't know what being a victim like that is like myself. Somehow, in the 15 years or whatever I've been on any message board I've managed to never get banned. Stunning really.

Let's all shed a tear for one of the most victimized people in Jazzfanz history.

It seems to me that JI was an honors graduate of the Butchjazzer School of Victimhood. As others have mentioned, the moderation team's patience was plenty. I can see why the head Modstapo gave the guy the boot.

My guess the "official" reason is that it was HH, everyone and their mother knew it was HH, he was banned many times before, and when he constantly argues with the people who run the site (which contrary to popular opinion is not me...I just vote on rule violations, sticky some threads, etc...and since the birth of my son which is eating up all the time I have at home I don't even have much time to do that anymore...I hope that subsides in a few months when he isn't hungry every other hour) it makes it hard to look the other way.

If it all makes you feel better about HH, he got his wish of being the professional martyr that he so relishes. Let's all shed a tear for one of the most victimized people in Jazzfanz history. Hey, if we had a Persecuted Jazzfanz HOF we could build him his own wing. Again, we can't lose sight of who the real victim here is....HH/JI/whatever new alt he comes up with.

I don't know what being a victim like that is like myself. Somehow, in the 15 years or whatever I've been on any message board I've managed to never get banned. Stunning really.

Haha..

For a poster that hasn't been previously banned three times, sure.

and yet you allowed him to post. I don't really understand the leash thing. Why would you let him in if you weren't going to treat him like a proper member or ban him when you found out he was HH?

BTW congratz on the kid. Hope he lives he a happy life and I hope you don't have to sticky to many threads and vote on banning people too much so you can be a good father :)

and yet you allowed him to post. I don't really understand the leash thing. Why would you let him in if you weren't going to treat him like a proper member or ban him when you found out he was HH?

We didn't have hard evidence that he was in fact a previously-banned poster (i.e. HH), and didn't become convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt until the recent mod- and admin- haranguing thread.

Edit: or at least, that's how I view the situation. Other mods and/or Jason might have other opinions. Jason was the one who actually banned him.

sneaky...

My take.

It's truly strange how some of (my opinion) the best posters love HH/martyr him. I never find his schtik funny in the least.
I do find trout, UGLI, and other ******* posters hilarious.. So I don't think it's all me.

Guy is a Mavs fan and a mod/admin on a Mavs site.. So I see the obvious trolling on a site that is his play toy, for those that allow it.

I have no beef with HH, at all, I just don't get the GOAT stuff from good posters like dalamon.

#votefordrjonesfornewmod

I made one of these 7 years ago. It was more a thread hall of fame, which is less circle jerky imo. It get wiped?

Sent from my SM-T580 using JazzFanz mobile app