What's new

Jazzfanz will corrupt you

Stifle Tower

Punch Bowl Re-Filler
You'll never believe it, but I just looked at my soccer schedule (I'm coaching a girl's U-6 team) and our first game is against a team coached by...are ready for this?

Buckner.

Honest. I'm not making this up. I couldn't stop laughing. Can it get any better than that? I wonder if he/she will wonder what the heck I've been smoking/drinking when I say, "great game, but I would rather have coached against Quinn" as we shake hands.

Anyone else have similar stories of a thread or term from Jazzfanz causing them to just laugh out loud when they come across it or someone says it in another setting.

You'll never believe it, but I just looked at my soccer schedule (I'm coaching a girl's U-6 team) and our first game is against a team coached by...are ready for this?

Buckner.

Honest. I'm not making this up. I couldn't stop laughing. Can it get any better than that? I wonder if he/she will wonder what the heck I've been smoking/drinking when I say, "great game, but I would rather have coached against Quinn" as we shake hands.

Anyone else have similar stories of a thread or term from Jazzfanz causing them to just laugh out loud when they come across it or someone says it in another setting.

full_retard.jpg

Buckner.

Made me laugh!

We've had some epic "You know you've spent too much time on Jazzfanz when..." threads in the past. My favorite was the time SeattleJazzFan referred to himself as Seattle when talking to his boss. (I assume he lived/worked in Seattle.) The boss looked at him as if to say, "What did you just say??", after which he corrected himself.

I was thinking of something similar where someone had signed their child's permission slip with their Jazzfanz screen name.

I've had a couple of Buckner moments. Once when I mentioned a friend's name, and the person I was with came back with a "word association" response, I replied "What do you think this is? Buckner?" Another time at my bowling league, a couple of my teammates got into a "word association" type of game, and I again said something in reference to the Buckner game.

The other day I caught a trout. I don't eat seafood so generally I'm just catching and releasing, relaxing and enjoying the fresh air. When i pulled that sucker up I immediately stabbed it in the eye with the needle nose pliers and bashed it to a pulp with a hammer.

I think it's somehow Jazzfanz related.

I was driving past a bus-stop bench and I saw a lawyer advertisement on it. I immediately thought "Kicky" then I thought "No, too low-brow for him." Yeah, I know. Also, how is it possible to watch the Big Lebowski and not think of YB? It's gotten to the point to where if I were to ever meet YB and he wasn't listening to Creedance and drinking a White Russian a little piece of me would feel sad inside.

Ok, I'll share.

Sometimes, when nobody is around, I wonder aloud, "Who can stop Sloanfeld?"

Maybe the only time I've ever laughed out loud to one of your posts. Maybe you're not such a horses *** after all?

Just kidding, you are.

The other day I caught a trout. I don't eat seafood so generally I'm just catching and releasing, relaxing and enjoying the fresh air. When i pulled that sucker up I immediately stabbed it in the eye with the needle nose pliers and bashed it to a pulp with a hammer.

I have to give you rep for that one. Wish I could give you about 10!

Holy hell this is a classic post. Got to be the best post I've read on this site in over a year. Nicely done.

I have to give you rep for that one. Wish I could give you about 10!

Anyone want to bet that Mr. ICantGetAJobWithARealLawFirm hasn't ever actually caught a trout before? Seriously, there are people born who are actually too pathetic to catch fish, and I have a strong feeling that Clutch is one of them. Not ripping him, but come on, he did get his 'law degree' from an online university.

Anyone want to bet that Mr. ICantGetAJobWithARealLawFirm hasn't ever actually caught a trout before? Seriously, there are people born who are actually too pathetic to catch fish, and I have a strong feeling that Clutch is one of them. Not ripping him, but come on, he did get his 'law degree' from an online university.

Tee hee. My saving grace is that I haven't gotten around to actually applying to a law firm yet, so i don't feel too bad about not getting a job with one.