What's new

Jazzfanz will corrupt you

Christ you're dense.
Make my day.......

MAKE MY DAY!
internet-serious-business.jpg

I knew Trout before I came to this board, as did my wife. (She now hates him for introducing me to this site) I constantly refer to him as Trout instead of Dave to her and she just rolls her eyes at me and tries to explain why that's pathetic. I don't get it.

I knew Trout before I came to this board, as did my wife. (She now hates him for introducing me to this site) I constantly refer to him as Trout instead of Dave to her and she just rolls her eyes at me and tries to explain why that's pathetic. I don't get it.

I wonder if Jason ever refers to his wife as "Mrs Jason". In the wrong company that could give him some serous grief.

That's awesome.

I got a fax from someone on JF the other day and it was addressed to, "Trout Ballou" -- I didn't notice until three days later when I was re-sending it back to my home office.

I seriously had a dream last night about trying to convince jazzfanz in real life that mamacita moses is real.