What's new

Jeremy Lin

How is he the one who is shattered shouldn’t people NOT call him coronavirus? You’re siding with the bullies here.
Let's also not forget it wasn't a white player who called him that. It's basically ok to be racist against anyone but black people and call me naive but racism is wrong no matter who it is.

I seriously doubt Mike and Don's injuries are serious. They're just taking precautions. No way Trent gets minutes unless they get reinjured. Actually, he's not too bad, just can't shoot. What an ugly shot. How can someone get into the NBA with an outside shot like that?
Well if they was healthy they would be playing. You don't rest this many games and come back and think you are going be the same right away. They have serious injury concern's like every other team is dealing with. Sucks Jazz waited until the end for injuries to happen but this a jig reason we are the one seed. Because other teams were dealing with injuries from the short off season right off the bat and we was healthy and rolling. Look last year the Nuggets did this rest before crap and they got down 3 to 1. Sure the jazz could come back from down 1 to 3 too but I don't want that stress.

Right, it doesn’t matter who said it or what race they are, NO ONE should say that to him.
Facts. No one should of but nba brushed it under because it wasn't a white player. It's same thing as Harrell and Donic last year's what you think happens had the roles been reversed there? Would Donic been booted out of the NBA probaly not but he would of been suspended for playoffs and probaly wouldn't get many American players wanting to play with him. Racism is wrong no matter who is the perp and who is the victim but we live in a society where it's okay for certain people to victims of racism

And how can Trent get into the NBa with an ugly shot is a simple answer. More to the game then just being able to shoot, intangibles. Some players have them and some don't. If it was just about shooting Kyle Korver would be a Hall of Famer

Let's also not forget it wasn't a white player who called him that. It's basically ok to be racist against anyone but black people and call me naive but racism is wrong no matter who it is.
I would use a different word to describe you than “naive.”

Actually we don’t it’s never ok for anyone to be racist to anyone else - it’s like when Delonte west called Hayward a white boi ***** it’s not ok. Period. But it seems like your suggesting saying white boy is the same as a white guy calling a black man the N word and it’s not the same. It’s not ok whatsoever either way but it’s not the same. White boy was never a reference to a white slave the N word was and much worse.

How is he the one who is shattered shouldn’t people NOT call him coronavirus? You’re siding with the bullies here.
It happened. I found it hypocritical because it was a black player who called him that.

I ain't siding with no one. It was said tongue and cheek. Linsanity will survive inappropriate comments.

Actually we don’t it’s never ok for anyone to be racist to anyone else - it’s like when Delonte west called Hayward a white boi ***** it’s not ok. Period. But it seems like your suggesting saying white boy is the same as a white guy calling a black man the N word and it’s not the same. It’s not ok whatsoever either way but it’s not the same. White boy was never a reference to a white slave the N word was and much worse.
Here we go again. Yes, we all get it. There is a line. Dont cross it. Let's not make this the next racism rant post. If you want to go there go pull up one of the other 12 and read them passionately and feel better. This Jazzfanz forum is not the place to debate racism or not racism and all that.

Jeremy Lin is not the answer. And don't call him coronavirus.

In other news, Conley is a possibility for tonight's game. Thats good.

I seriously doubt Mike and Don's injuries are serious. They're just taking precautions. No way Trent gets minutes unless they get reinjured. Actually, he's not too bad, just can't shoot. What an ugly shot. How can someone get into the NBA with an outside shot like that?
That was one of the criticisms Stockton got when he had to take over for an injured Ricky Green.

It happened. I found it hypocritical because it was a black player who called him that.

I ain't siding with no one. It was said tongue and cheek. Linsanity will survive inappropriate comments.
Ok so just to sum up what you’re saying I don’t want to misquote you - Lin, who was born in California, should be held to a different standard because he was injured. So injured players should be ok with being called racial slurs and he’ll survive? So Donovan Mitchell and Mike Conley should also be treated this way and if they say anything they’ll live?

Ok so just to sum up what you’re saying I don’t want to misquote you - Lin, who was born in California, should be held to a different standard because he was injured. So injured players should be ok with being called racial slurs and he’ll survive? So Donovan Mitchell and Mike Conley should also be treated this way and if they say anything they’ll live?
Not close to what I said. I'm done here. You should be as well.