What's new

Jimmer to Spurs

When Jimmer was in college I thought he would make a very good NBA player. Shows what I know.
So did allot of nba gm's and scouts and websites like draft express and other draft prediction sites.

Even if little windows of NBA hope could open every year like this......I hope he just jumps to Europe or China if the Spurs thing doesn't work. I want to see him getting shots up at a high clip regardless of where that is. He would be all kinds of awesome to watch playing in China. Back to the old every shot is a green light style of ball. And he could still clear a mill a year. As is, I haven't followed his NBA career really at all.

Even if little windows of NBA hope could open every year like this......I hope he just jumps to Europe or China if the Spurs thing doesn't work. I want to see him getting shots up at a high clip regardless of where that is. He would be all kinds of awesome to watch playing in China. Back to the old every shot is a green light style of ball. And he could still clear a mill a year. As is, I haven't followed his NBA career really at all.

Would you really watch Chinese basketball if Jimmer was playing over there? I wouldn't watch Chinese basketball if my own son was playing over there.(Ok, if it was my kid I would watch but not a nephew.)

Would you really watch Chinese basketball if Jimmer was playing over there? I wouldn't watch Chinese basketball if my own son was playing over there.(Ok, if it was my kid I would watch but not a nephew.)

It would be interesting to see how much I actually would, just following the teams I have enough to even feel like a fan anymore is a chore sometimes, but I would definitely get my TV worked out so it could stream the games to it if I felt like watching. I would definitely watch some, but yeah, in reality it would come out to probably 1/4th of his actual games or even lower. And I think they only play like 30 games.