What's new

Job Interviews

The whole interview process can get pretty annoying. Alot of 'em are just jerking you around and ask a bunch of stupid, worthless b.s. to fill time. If I think I'm being jerked around, and I have been a time or two, then I get down with some Eric Cartmanisms to answer their garbage. Hell, if I get bored with life and droppin' them hung dolls off the overpasses gets boring, I might go on job interviews just to **** with them *******. That's in line right after test driving and almost buying cars from the biggest dicks in this state, making them stay to 2 in the morning with all the dickering and lost keys and all. Just cause it'd feel good I tell ya.

Interviewer: What's your greatest weakness?
Me: I'm an alcoholic. (Long pause. As soon as they start to respond) I used to drink on work nights ALL THE TIME. But I'm getting older and more responsible. I have kids. I'm over that stage in life.

Anyone need an unlicensed lawyer?

Can ya drive souped-up hot rods fast, hard, and fancy without killin everybuddy, Clutch? I kinda been keepin a look-out for a good wheelman for gitawayz, ya know?

You would be perfect...if they gits us at a roadblock, er sumthin, you could be the mouthpiece, too, see?

I've only had like two interviews in my adult career, and got both jobs. I have a real bubbly personality and I'm devilishly handsome.

WHO CAN STOP RASPBERRY?!

I've found with many job interviews they just want to see if you can get along with others and problem solve without involving management. You can get a good feel for that in an interview but plenty of people are good at faking it, too.

Way back in the day I interviewed at Stouffers for some menial job but the pay was good and the lady asked why I wanted the job. I decided to be brutally honest and said "For the money". She almost fell out of her chair and said "Hey, at least you're honest".

Can ya drive souped-up hot rods fast, hard, and fancy without killin everybuddy, Clutch? I kinda been keepin a look-out for a good wheelman for gitawayz, ya know?

You would be perfect...if they gits us at a roadblock, er sumthin, you could be the mouthpiece, too, see?

Where do I sign? American cars only though.