What's new

Joe Rogan

people who try to sound smart without actually giving anything much thought.
I wouldn't put Joe Rogan in that category.
“I talk **** for a living — that’s why this is so baffling to me,” Rogan said, according to The Hollywood Reporter. “If you’re taking vaccine advice from me, is that really my fault? What dumb **** were you about to do when my stupid idea sounded better? ‘You know that dude who made people people eat animal dicks on TV? How does he feel about medicine?’ If you want my advice, don’t take my advice.”

I’ve never listened to any of his episodes and I never will. Doesn’t sound like I’m missing anything worth listening to. Apparently he’s used the N word in 70 episodes. How has it taken him this long to get in trouble? If I ever said any of these things, I’d be fired on the spot and you’d see my name all over KSL. This is ****ing disgusting:

Maybe I’m too comfortable with my own masculinity and don’t need to listen to this ****, buy thousands of dollars in guns, or drive an oversized truck, but I just don’t get the draw other than unhealthy masculinity here. This is just so vulgar and stupid. On top of everything Rogan’s stupid. Like here, this isn’t enlightening. Like this kind of info isn’t even hard to get. Maybe I should start a podcast and make millions sounding like 1 of the many idiots at the gym who don’t read any books and can’t keep any girlfriends.

To get back on topic........

From my understanding of immunology and biological protein expecially in structure/function respects, here's what is important for people to understand. The way immunology works derives from protein structures presenting on available surfaces for circulating fluids. Local features, generally called "epitopes" present specific spots hopefully unique and with few closely similar features generally. I believe researchers have now identified 12 epitopes on the spike protein of a Covid virus that closely resemble human structural proteins, every one of which can generate adverse reactions generally termed "autoimmune" effects. Our human population has a lot of "microheterogeneity" or variance in even vital proteins for life, and probably more than we can imagine in the unstudied lesser important structural proteins of our cell walls and functional tissues.

What these guys are arguing is whether a vaccine presents more autoimmunity than natural immunity, or natural antibodies. You should always know that a vaccine is more dangerous than natural immunity, and less effective in preventing disease. By orders of magnitude generally. In a disease response, the natural immune process generates literally thousands of specific antibodies to almost every epitope in the pathogen.

The vaccines, depending on how they are made, can do the same, potentially, if we use a modified virus or pathogen that hopefully isn't very effective as a propagator of the disease.

Many labs in the great Trump vaccine scramble, used only the spike protein as the likely best modeled antigen. The spike protein is also perhaps the fastest mutation site on the virus.

So, at any rate, you have to know there are twelve, or more, likely epitopes which could potentially present long-term autoimmune issues, perhaps serious issues, on the pathogen itself, which might affect people who got the disease, as well as people who got the vaccines.

Joe Rogan apparently interviewed some really knowledgeable people like the inventor of the mRNA vaccine preparation/strategy, whom I believe has been saying we rushed things and we don't understand the risks of his method. And that interview is the one that got Joe Rogan in hot water.

I consider him an expert whom we should listen to, not suppress. And I think we should thank Joe Rogan for doing that interview. And pressure Spotify not to give Rogan any negative treatment for doing that interview.

It's safer to get immunity from COVID by getting COVID than it is to get a vaccine?

Tell that to my dead friend, babe. He has 1 billion percent immunity to COVID having died from COVID. Brilliant!

It's safer to get immunity from COVID by getting COVID than it is to get a vaccine?

Tell that to my dead friend, babe. He has 1 billion percent immunity to COVID having died from COVID. Brilliant!
This is why we can’t have nice things. This has been refuted I don’t know how many times just on this site alone let alone through the news.

Many Americans have really easy and pampered and really low levels of education to still spout off nonsense over something so simple like this.

Sorry about your friend. That sucks.

This is why we can’t have nice things. This has been refuted I don’t know how many times just on this site alone let alone through the news.

Many Americans have really easy and pampered and really low levels of education to still spout off nonsense over something so simple like this.

Sorry about your friend. That sucks.
Ehh, he was a friend based on him being married to a girl I've known since I was 2 years old who was best friends with my sister growing up and who is very close friends with my wife. Nice guy and all, I got along with him, but he had some major flaws.

@babe

Joe Rogan apparently interviewed some really knowledgeable people like the inventor of the mRNA vaccine preparation/strategy, whom I believe has been saying we rushed things and we don't understand the risks of his method. And that interview is the one that got Joe Rogan in hot water.
Recently, Rogan interviewed Dr Malone who claims to have invented mRNA vaccines. You’re correct, it did land him in hot water, and for good reason. Did you ever check why? Or were you too afraid that it might pop your low info confirmation bias bubble? Low info right wing media amplifies this:
Malone, the inventor of mRNA and DNA vaccines, was at the forefront of the initial controversy surrounding Joe Rogan's podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience.

Annnndddd the truth:

I think you could benefit by seeking information from reputable sources @babe cuz the stuff you're consuming currently is garbage.

Last edited: