What's new

John McCain Has Brain Cancer

Sounds like it's a pretty aggressive form of cancer. Chemo and radiation treatments might be used. He has a history of cancer if I'm not mistaken. At his age especially, everyone should be concerned. Cancer is so hard to deal with. This goes beyond politics. Hopefully he has a fast and full recovery. If anyone can beat it it's a fighter, like McCain

Sounds like it's a pretty aggressive form of cancer. Chemo and radiation treatments might be used. He has a history of cancer if I'm not mistaken. At his age especially, everyone should be concerned. Cancer is so hard to deal with. This goes beyond politics. Hopefully he has a fast and full recovery. If anyone can beat it it's a fighter, like McCain

Funny how Ethernet libs won't see points. On Obamacare, at his age, he'd be given morphine superdoses and rendered insentient (as if McCain isn't, already) and his family given death counseling.... buy that casket, some flowers, bawl for a while... he's a useless eater and we can't afford to waste perfectly good resources on a lost cause. Especially when we have hordes of worthy folks coming in from Somalia and Mexico and Syria who need more care, and can still throw bombs, drive trucks on sidewalks and carve away on passersby in the Malls.

The morphine would be more than McCain would want me to have, for sure. And McCain will get more care than his fondest illegal immigrants could dream of, too. He's on the Congressional plan.

McCain hasn't done anything for the plight of todays veterans neglected in the VA hospitals, even though the most atrocious abuses have occurred in Arizona.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/whistleblowers-claim-retaliation-revealing-va-horrors-n707996

Makes me wonder if, as a POW, how much of snitch he was feeding the Cong whatever he had to offer.

I have no respect whatsoever for McCain, and nobody has anything to offer that would induce me to take a second thought anymore. If you want to sully Trump in my estimation, just show me how Trump is praising him. I would never have voted for him since I first realized what kind of man he really is. yeah, at first as a R POW I would have, but no more.

I don't know anything about brain cancer or the prognosis, but whatever his suffering, it is less than he's inflicted on sick Americans by his RINO support of socialized medicine......

/thread.

Last edited:
Funny how Ethernet libs won't see points. On Obamacare, at his age, he'd be given morphine superdoses and rendered insentient (as if McCain isn't, already) and his family given death counseling.... buy that casket, some flowers, bawl for a while... he's a useless eater and we can't afford to waste perfectly good resources on a lost cause. Especially when we have hordes of worthy folks coming in from Somalia and Mexico and Syria who need more care, and can still throw bombs, drive trucks on sidewalks and carve away on passersby in the Malls.

The morphine would be more than McCain would want me to have, for sure. And McCain will get more care than his fondest illegal immigrants could dream of, too. He's on the Congressional plan.

McCain hasn't voiced any concern for the plight of todays veterans neglected in the VA hospitals, even though the most atrocious abuses have occurred in Arizona. Makes me wonder if, as a POW, how much of snitch he was feeding the Cong whatever he had to offer.

I have no respect whatsoever for McCain, and nobody has anything to offer that would induce me to take a second thought anymore. If you want to sully Trump in my estimation, just show me how Trump is praising him. I would never have voted for him since I first realized what kind of man he really is. yeah, at first as a R POW I would have, but no more.

I don't know anything about brain cancer or the prognosis, but whatever his suffering, it is less than he's inflicted on sick Americans by his RINO support of socialized medicine......

/thread.
**** you.

Sent from my SM-J700P using JazzFanz mobile app

It was a rhetorical question but let me help... no.

Actually it's pretty incorrect. I mean his state didn't set up an exchange, which means he had to go through DC Healthlink, or the National Marketplace for coverage. But being a vet, he also had Tricare for life. A bare minimum $74k surgery, more than likely completely covered by a standard insurance from one of two marketplaces used as a secondary; and his Tricare as the primary.

McCain hasn't voiced any concern for the plight of todays veterans neglected in the VA hospitals, even though the most atrocious abuses have occurred in Arizona. Makes me wonder if, as a POW, how much of snitch he was feeding the Cong whatever he had to offer.

/thread.

There are scenarios where patients are beyond the point of return. There are scenarios where home healthcare professionals leave a large grey area for family caring for sickly members. This has nothing to do... literally NOTHING to do with Obamacare. You simply have no more ammunition, and will throw anything you can.

A desperate, toothless fool you are.

And Frankie-poo thinks I'M a tasteless ******* for remembering Harambe.

McCain hasn't done anything for the plight of todays veterans neglected in the VA hospitals, even though the most atrocious abuses have occurred in Arizona.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/whistleblowers-claim-retaliation-revealing-va-horrors-n707996

Makes me wonder if, as a POW, how much of snitch he was feeding the Cong whatever he had to offer.

/thread.

LMAO.

A man is sick with brain cancer and several posters appear to be making light of it for cheap laughs or to score political points.

Seriously? Can't put the political football away for even cancer? Is cancer funny?

Unbelievable.

/thread.
Lol

At his age depending on where the cancer is, refusing treatment might be a sound idea.

A man is sick with brain cancer and several posters appear to be making light of it for cheap laughs or to score political points.

Seriously? Can't put the political football away for even cancer? Is cancer funny?

Unbelievable.

honestly, no.

well he ha sbeen in governemnt for ages.

personally i wish him the best.

professionally! his reign is coming to an end, if it was not for death, people would be in government for ages!

Funny how Ethernet libs won't see points. On Obamacare, at his age, he'd be given morphine superdoses and rendered insentient ...

what's funny is how y'all are IDIOTS

at his age, McCain would be on Medicare if he wasn't still covered under the FEHP

at any rate, this is the same cancer that stuck Ted Kennedy and Joe Biden's son Bo

a neighbor of mine also succumbed to it at age 58 after a 2+ year battle - she had been having nearly a year's worth of confusion and just feeling not quite all there mentally, but her doctor kept telling her it was just menopause and put her on hormone therapy.