What's new

John Stockton anti vaxxer? Who would have thought.

omg you caught a mistake and your gonna run with it for 20 pages to try and derail the truth. Just accept your a clown and get a hardon defending murderous criminal cartels.
1) People make fun of my typos from time to time as well. I had no reason to think you would be offended. I don't have any clue why you are. However, I won't proceed further.
2) The murderous criminals are the antivax nutjobs who rhetoric you spew into these forums.

1) People make fun of my typos from time to time as well. I had no reason to think you would be offended. I don't have any clue why you are. However, I won't proceed further.
2) The murderous criminals are the antivax nutjobs who rhetoric you spew into these forums.
Nah Im just anti-idiot something your not. If you dont question ingredients in everything you are either a paid shill or beyond stupid. which one are you?

The ingredients in the COVID vaccines and all other vaccines are well known, fully disclosed and are nothing at all to worry about as long as you are not specifically allergic to them.

Nah Im just anti-idiot something your not.
True. I'm anti-ignorance and anti-misinformation, but idiots are still people, and I am never anti-people.

If you dont question ingredients in everything you are either a paid shill or beyond stupid. which one are you?
I regularly read the ingredients of what I use, actually. I just refuse to believe the grifters whose lies you propagate.

Just follow the rules, people.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
100% this!

Can you imagine if you went to someone's house for a dinner party and they let everyone know in the invitation that they don't wear shoes in the house so be ready to remove your shoes upon entry. Night of the dinner party as you arrive you find one of the invited guests standing in the entry arguing about how they don't take their shoes off inside and they aren't going to take them off now... but they still want to come in and be a guest at the dinner party?

Absolute insanity.

If you feel so strongly then the option is to not go. That's how you do it. You don't go and then like a little brat just ignore the request of your host and make a point of being defiant. I had no idea I was surrounded by so many damn children in adult bodies.

100% this!

Can you imagine if you went to someone's house for a dinner party and they let everyone know in the invitation that they don't wear shoes in the house so be ready to remove your shoes upon entry. Night of the dinner party as you arrive you find one of the invited guests standing in the entry arguing about how they don't take their shoes off inside and they aren't going to take them off now... but they still want to come in and be a guest at the dinner party?

Absolute insanity.

If you feel so strongly then the option is to not go. That's how you do it. You don't go and then like a little brat just ignore the request of your host and make a point of being defiant. I had no idea I was surrounded by so many damn children in adult bodies.
Very good post. This honestly shouldn’t be hard. Obey the rules set forth by the school, business, church, etc. So many in our nation are nothing more than spoiled children. How can this be fixed? Or is living in such prosperity stunted our growth as adults?

100% this!

Absolute insanity.

That defines most of the human race. Try being in management for a while, I feel like I run a day-care for adults much of the time. The pettiness and blowing minor **** out of proportion and, like this one, finding weird hills to die on is just ridiculous. Had a guy in his mid-30's who had 5 kids, from all accounts a great dad, and he was a great worker. was a newly promoted lead. He was slated to move up even from there, was performing really well, wanted to get a promotion, become a manager one day, all that. Then one day he lead some other guy and a group of about half a dozen onlookers out into the parking lot and had a fist-fight, right on company property, on company time (in between breaks). Obviously all involved were fired, we had it all on video, police were called people arrested, including him for instigating. Turns out he threw everything away because the other guy "dissed" his sister or some such nonsense and he had to protect his honor "like a man". Instead of taking care of your family "like a man" apparently. The icing on the cake was he lost the fight, pretty handily, as the dude he decided to teach a lesson to was 10 years younger, and maybe 4 inches taller and way more buff. People are stupid.

That defines most of the human race. Try being in management for a while, I feel like I run a day-care for adults much of the time. The pettiness and blowing minor **** out of proportion and, like this one, finding weird hills to die on is just ridiculous. Had a guy in his mid-30's who had 5 kids, from all accounts a great dad, and he was a great worker. was a newly promoted lead. He was slated to move up even from there, was performing really well, wanted to get a promotion, become a manager one day, all that. Then one day he lead some other guy and a group of about half a dozen onlookers out into the parking lot and had a fist-fight, right on company property, on company time (in between breaks). Obviously all involved were fired, we had it all on video, police were called people arrested, including him for instigating. Turns out he threw everything away because the other guy "dissed" his sister or some such nonsense and he had to protect his honor "like a man". Instead of taking care of your family "like a man" apparently. The icing on the cake was he lost the fight, pretty handily, as the dude he decided to teach a lesson to was 10 years younger, and maybe 4 inches taller and way more buff. People are stupid.
maxresdefault.jpg

Never get to know your sports heroes…

During the interview, Stockton asserted that more than 100 professional athletes have died of vaccination. He also said tens of thousands of people – perhaps millions – have died from vaccines.

“I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, it’s over 100 professional athletes dead – professional athletes – the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court,” Stockton said in the interview.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Never get to know your sports heroes…

During the interview, Stockton asserted that more than 100 professional athletes have died of vaccination. He also said tens of thousands of people – perhaps millions – have died from vaccines.

“I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, it’s over 100 professional athletes dead – professional athletes – the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court,” Stockton said in the interview.
Stockton needs to stop “researching” on Facebook and 8chan and actually read something from a credible source. Yikes

Nothing on google about hundreds of athletes dying from vaccines or COVID in general. Did find this though.

Stockton seems to fit the mold of an idiot anti-vaxxer. Relying on fake information to push the narrative.

I unfoetunately have some family members that are the same way. I will never look at them the same way again.

It is one think to not get the vaccine, it is another to not get it based on clearly fake data/representations that a 10 second Google search will gice you 50 articles stating that info is fake. The athletes dying on the field is a good example. Or the soccer player (who actually died in 2004) that many are saying died recently of the vaccine. Simply crazy.

Kareem came out and said that crazy statements like Stockton's make athletes look like dumb jocks. The truth is many fit that mold.

Kareem came out and said that crazy statements like Stockton's make athletes look like dumb jocks. The truth is many fit that mold.
Athletes don't make millions for being smart, charming, polite, good sales skills, etc. They make money from physical prowess and physical skills. Abdul-Jabbar (who is obviously pretty smart) is kidding himself is he doesn't think there are a lot of dumb people in professional sports, or that there should not be. It's up to fans to understand that athletic skill does not imply expertise in vaccinations.

Reactions: MVP
Athletes don't make millions for being smart, charming, polite, good sales skills, etc. They make money from physical prowess and physical skills. Abdul-Jabbar (who is obviously pretty smart) is kidding himself is he doesn't think there are a lot of dumb people in professional sports, or that there should not be. It's up to fans to understand that athletic skill does not imply expertise in vaccinations.
I don't think Jabbar was saying all athletes are smart. I think he is saying that Stockton makes athletes look stupid for trying to explain away something that is obviously a pandemic, and using fake data to say vaccines are dangerous. Essentially it makes even the dumb people in professional sports appear even more dumb.

And yes, Kareem seems to be very intelligent. I read his autobiography when I was young. It was a fun read. IIRC, the first line of the book was something like, "I used to have my *** handed to me every day."). Pretty funny.

Nothing on google about hundreds of athletes dying from vaccines or COVID in general. Did find this though.

I thought that there wouldn't even be that many current athletes dying in a large period of time. But I actually found some study that had 600+ soccer players around the world dying during a match or shortly after the match ended between 2014 and 2018. So I guess its plausible that this many active professional athletes died in the last 2 years. Definitely had nothing to do with the vaccine but I can at least believe that they could find enough deaths to make up some stupid story about this. My guess is that deaths of players in this situation dropped sharply during the last two years. Less sports being played and more heath checks happening for those that are. I am sure he did some solid research though...

Salesman must love when gullible Stockton walks through their doors.