What's new

John Stockton Claims Medicine is Bad

He quite literally said medicine is not good for us.Q
Quote it... He said no such thing. He said that masking injuries with pain killers is not always the best method when there are therapeutic ways to actually fix said injuries. Taking an ibuprofen 800 is not going to fix a sprained ankle. Thinks like rehab, acupuncture and proper diet and exercise are going to actually fix the issue, not just mask it like a pain killer. That's why players are getting injured more, instead of taking care of themselves they are just masking the problem That was his point. Not that medicine is bad lol.

That is what he said. You took a tweet and propagated it into something he never said. All to silence him and bully him into silence.

Now quote it please. And as I said, you should watch the actual interview if you don't hate Stock... It's a fantastic interview as far as some older Jazz stuff.

Quote it... He said no such thing. He said that masking injuries with pain killers is not always the best method when there are therapeutic ways to actually fix said injuries. Taking an ibuprofen 800 is not going to fix a sprained ankle. Thinks like rehab, acupuncture and proper diet and exercise are going to actually fix the issue, not just mask it like a pain killer. That's why players are getting injured more, instead of taking care of themselves they are just masking the problem That was his point. Not that medicine is bad lol.

That is what he said. You took a tweet and propagated it into something he never said. All to silence him and bully him into silence.

Now quote it please.
No one thinks ibuprofen cures a sprained ankle you moron lmfao.

Dude said what he said. He said medicine is not good for us.

And I'm not trying to silence him. I'm just making fun of him for being stupid.

No one thinks ibuprofen cures a sprained ankle you moron lmfao.

Dude said what he said. He said medicine is not good for us.

And I'm not trying to silence him. I'm just making fun of him for being stupid.
Still waiting for that quote... And no **** ibuporfen doesn't cure things, that's literally what hes saying... He's saying instead of curing it, athletes are masking it by taking drugs to hide the pain. That people are becoming too reliant of just masking the problem instead of fixing the problem. That was his point..... My goodness Cy, this is not a difficult concept.

Last edited:
Still waiting for that quote... And no **** ibuporfen doesn't cure things, that's literally what hes saying... He's saying instead of curing it, athletes are masking it by taking drugs to hide the pain. That people are becoming too reliant of just masking the problem instead of fixing the problem. That was his point..... My goodness Cy, this is not a difficult concept.
You're assuming a lot of stuff. He is talking about pain killers and what not, but he said medicine is not good for us. He didnt say painkillers arent good for us. The quote is literally in the OP.

Stockton is just an athlete who is incredibly stupid and is trying to extrapolate topics he knows nothing about outside of his first hand experience and whatever he has read online that confirms his personal bias.

You're assuming a lot of stuff. He is talking about pain killers and what not, but he said medicine is not good for us. He didnt say painkillers arent good for us. The quote is literally in the OP.

Stockton is just an athlete who is incredibly stupid and is trying to extrapolate topics he knows nothing about outside of his first hand experience and whatever he has read online that confirms his personal bias.
Nah, you're intentionally taking it out of context just to bully anyone that was against the vaccine. You can try all you want to say otherwise but you're lying. I actually watched the entire hour interview. You didn't. He explains this if you weren't so quick to put a propaganda tweet out that makes it seem like he said what you think he said.

Nah, you're intentionally taking it out of context just to bully anyone that was against the vaccine. You can try all you want to say otherwise but you're lying. I actually watched the entire hour interview. You didn't. He explains this if you weren't so quick to put a propaganda tweet out that makes it seem like he said what you think he said.
I'm not taking it out of context. You are just explaining things for Stockton to make him look less stupid.

Show me the clips of him explaining other stuff then. We have the evidence of his stupidity.

I'm not taking it out of context. You are just explaining things for Stockton to make him look less stupid.

Show me the clips of him explaining other stuff then. We have the evidence of his stupidity.
Yes you are... He's not saying all medicine is bad... He's saying how it's being used is bad in sports. It's insane that I have to explain this simple concept. Just look how angry you are right now and that proves everything. All because he didn't bow down to you. A guy that went his entire career without a major injury went that way for a reason.

And I would provide more context but of course the interview was deleted. Gotta silence anyone who speaks out.

What is acupuncture?​

Acupuncture is the practice of penetrating the skin with thin, solid, metallic needles which are then activated through gentle and specific movements of the practitioner's hands or with electrical stimulation.

Acupuncture is part of the ancient practice of Traditional Chinese medicine. Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners believe the human body has more than 2,000 acupuncture points connected by pathways or meridians. These pathways create an energy flow (Qi, pronounced "chee") through the body that is responsible for overall health. Disruption of the energy flow can cause disease. By applying acupuncture to certain points, it is thought to improve the flow of Qi, thereby improving health.

Yes you are... He's not saying all medicine is bad... He's saying how it's being used is bad in sports. It's insane that I have to explain this simple concept. Just look how angry you are right now and that proves everything. All because he didn't bow down to you. A guy that went his entire career without a major injury went that way for a reason.

And I would provide more context but of course the interview was deleted. Gotta silence anyone who speaks out.
Not angry. Just laughing at yall.

And I would say Stockton didnt get injured because he was a freak athlete who played an extremely safe, risk adverse version of the game. Not because he was a genius who avoided painkillers.

And I would say Stockton didnt get injured because he was a freak athlete who played an extremely safe, risk adverse version of the game. Not because he was a genius who avoided painkillers.
"His body is, well, very efficient. His capillaries, how the oxygen exchanges through his lungs, his heart rate, blood pressure — he's taken that and fine tuned it. He's a hell of an athlete as far as the human body is concerned. His body is very efficient."

Lol to sit and act like all the pain staking hard work he put into his body was just luck... 22 games his entire career. LOL ********. Dude was a master at taking care of his body. He was also a very physical player.

"His body is, well, very efficient. His capillaries, how the oxygen exchanges through his lungs, his heart rate, blood pressure — he's taken that and fine tuned it. He's a hell of an athlete as far as the human body is concerned. His body is very efficient."

Lol to sit and act like all the pain staking hard work he put into his body was just luck... Dude was a master at taking care of his body.
Ok. I'm sure he was. There are a lot of professional athletes who are masters at taking care of their body but they also jump 3+ feet into the air and land which Stockton did not do.

I'm sure Stockton also took steroids but I doubt he wants people to know that.

Ok. I'm sure he was. There are a lot of professional athletes who are masters at taking care of their body but they also jump 3+ feet into the air and land which Stockton did not do.

I'm sure Stockton also took steroids but I doubt he wants people to know that.
He also had shoulder surgery literally making your entire premise wrong. Again... He's not against medicine, he's against the way people and doctors abuse it when there are better more natural methods. There's a reason why malpractice is one of our leading causes of death. People can sit and trash acupuncture all they want but it's been practiced for since at least 2500 bc.

you know the more boosters you have the more likely you are statistically to get recurrent bouts of Covid ??
Reversal of cause and effect.

Have the results been replicated?

Imagine thinking you are smarter than 4500 years of practice lolol. @One Brow how utterly embarrassing.

I quoted John Hopkins University lololol. Onebrow thinks he's smarter than John Hopkins llollollololol.
They developed sham acupuncture for testing purposes, where nothing penetrates the skin. It work as well as regular acupuncture. Also, choosing random spots on the body works equally well.

People donate a lot of money to create centers devoted to woo. Money talks.