What's new

John Stockton Claims Medicine is Bad

A quick story about my call. I was on the fence about going at all. I put in my papers, largely for my parents. But I literally wrote on the paperwork that I will not go to Germany. I had taken 6 years of German through Jr High and High School and I didn't want to do anything more with the language. I wanted to go foreign but english speaking, like maybe australia, where a leader in my ward whom I greatly looked up to had gone on his mission. Anyway, my parents knew this, they knew I was on the fence and might not accept the call. So when I opened my envelope and it said "Munich Germany Mission", my mom instantly burst into tears. I didn't want to deal with that and I needed time to process this so I of course stormed off, grabbed my jacket and helmet and jumped on my motorcycle and sped away. I drove around for a few hours, then came home. Everyone had settled down. In the end, a really good friend of mine helped me work through things and I of course went. I met my wife on my mission, and have been married 31 years now, so you could say that it completely changed my life to go on my mission, and I loved it. Sometimes I wish I could go back to my mission times, when things were simpler and more fun and exciting than regular life. But I am grateful I went, and it had a huge impact on me and my family, and of course meeting my wife there was the biggest factor.

So anyway, that's my story in a nutshell.
Everyone in my family who has went on a mission (a ton of men and women) all loved it and have no regrets.

I personally wish I had gone on a study abroad trip than on a mission.

Hell yeah, fighting the pure evil that Democrats forced on people disgustingly. Hopefully nobody wishes a painful death on me even though we know you do...

Former NBA player and Hall of Fame member John Stockton has taken Washington state officials to court over COVID-19 policies that threatened to penalize doctors who went against "the mainstream Covid narrative."

Stockton is joined in the lawsuit by doctors who faced sanctions from the state and names Washington Medical Commission Executive Director Kyle S. Karinen and Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson as defendants. Stockton's lawyers include Rick Jaffe, Todd S. Richardson, and presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

"The purpose of this lawsuit is to protect the right of physicians to speak, and the right of the public to hear their message," the lawsuit stated, according to USA Today. "The goal is to stop the Commission from investigating, prosecuting or sanctioning physicians who speak out in public against the so-called 'mainstream Covid narrative' i.e., the succession of public health edicts put out by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and repeated by the primary news outlets, which has caused the public to lose trust in the public health authorities, which has caused the CDC to repeatedly apologize and promise to do better."

Hell yeah, fighting the pure evil that Democrats forced on people disgustingly. Hopefully nobody wishes a painful death on me even though we know you do...

Former NBA player and Hall of Fame member John Stockton has taken Washington state officials to court over COVID-19 policies that threatened to penalize doctors who went against "the mainstream Covid narrative."

Stockton is joined in the lawsuit by doctors who faced sanctions from the state and names Washington Medical Commission Executive Director Kyle S. Karinen and Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson as defendants. Stockton's lawyers include Rick Jaffe, Todd S. Richardson, and presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

"The purpose of this lawsuit is to protect the right of physicians to speak, and the right of the public to hear their message," the lawsuit stated, according to USA Today. "The goal is to stop the Commission from investigating, prosecuting or sanctioning physicians who speak out in public against the so-called 'mainstream Covid narrative' i.e., the succession of public health edicts put out by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and repeated by the primary news outlets, which has caused the public to lose trust in the public health authorities, which has caused the CDC to repeatedly apologize and promise to do better."

How are people still caring this much about the vaccine? Werent we all supposed to be dead by now according to nuts like Stockton?

How are people still caring this much about the vaccine? Werent we all supposed to be dead by now according to nuts like Stockton?
Literally billions of COVID vaccines have been administered, over 13 billion actually and more than 70% of the population has received at least one vaccine.

true, there's extreme views for sure. However there is the issue of excess deaths which has been completely ignored by governments thus far.

true, there's extreme views for sure. However there is the issue of excess deaths which has been completely ignored by governments thus far.
If it's being ignored then how does anyone know about them?

Are people dropping dead around you all the time for unexplained reasons?

I personally don't know of a single person who has died since the vaccine came out. I know many many many people who have been vaccinated though.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

If it's being ignored then how does anyone know about them?

Are people dropping dead around you all the time for unexplained reasons?

I personally don't know of a single person who has died since the vaccine came out. I know many many many people who have been vaccinated though.

dude there's something like 15 % excess deaths compared to the average amount of deaths (Covid aside) throughout developed nations since that time frame. It's in all the government statistics for deaths per annum. Who knows why, but statisticians say even a 1-2 % anomaly is a huge amount and pretty much never seen. So you'd think authorities would want to know why ?? But here for example, there's been several bills presented to parliament to initiate an investigation as to why this is the case and they've been voted down.

It's pointless saying what has or hasn't happened around one person but i think you know that. It's about the numbers population wide. Why shouldn't this be investigated ?? Maybe it's from lockdowns, where people sat on their arse watching netflix and eating chips all day, who knows. But surely it's important to seek out why ?

But surely it's important to seek out why ?
It's not important to me. Why is it important to you?

It's not important to me. Why is it important to you?

you have no curiosity as to why this is happening ? That's cool, living in your own little bubble is probably the healthiest thing mentally. I'm curious because of all the lies and misrepresentations that happened all through the Covid years.

The disease itself is still introducing itself, in a manner of speaking, but no longer front page news. I kept up with Moderna boosters, but did get Covid, during the longest gap I did go between boosters. I’ll take my chances with the vaccine.

Whoa. Even mild cases do a number on the human brain….

“The growing body of research now confirms that COVID-19 should be considered a virus with a significant impact on the brain. The implications are far-reaching, from individuals experiencing cognitive struggles to the potential impact on populations and the economy.

Lifting the fog on the true causes behind these cognitive impairments, including brain fog, will require years if not decades of concerted efforts by researchers across the globe. And unfortunately, nearly everyone is a test case in this unprecedented global undertaking”.

The disease itself is still introducing itself, in a manner of speaking, but no longer front page news. I kept up with Moderna boosters, but did get Covid, during the longest gap I did go between boosters. I’ll take my chances with the vaccine.
you know the more boosters you have the more likely you are statistically to get recurrent bouts of Covid ??

dude eat some vegetables, take some Vitamin D and get some sunlight and go for a run. That will help you a lot more

Last edited:
you know the more boosters you have the more likely you are statistically to get recurrent bouts of Covid ??

dude eat some vegetables, take some Vitamin D and get some sunlight and go for a run. That will help you a lot more

Yeah, I do all that anyway, long before Covid, but I walk hard, not running these days, lol. D3 for years now. I did skip one booster, don’t recall the reason, had stopped wearing N95 mask by then, maybe I grew a bit lax, I do know where I contracted it, right at the end of the long interval due to skipping one booster. Once contracted, had to wait 3 months for next booster. You’re entitled to feel as you do, I’m just saying I don’t pay any attention to the anti-vax stuff in general, and don’t believe your concerns at all. If your message is nobody should get the current generation of Covid vaccines, doesn’t ring true with me. Do what’s best for you.

In any case, I should think this would be the most likely explanation for excess deaths in the first place:

“Focusing on excess deaths by natural causes rather than all-cause excess death estimates provides a more accurate understanding of the true number of deaths attributable to COVID-19, as it eliminates external causes for mortality, such as intentional or unintentional injuries, for which COVID-19 would not be a contributing factor.

“Our findings show that many COVID-19 deaths went uncounted during the pandemic, says study corresponding author Andrew Stokes, associate professor of global health, who has led numerous studies analyzing excess mortality patterns and drivers during the pandemic”.

“Importantly, these findings also disprove political assertions or public beliefs that have attributed mortality during the pandemic to COVID-19 vaccinations or shelter-in-place policies”.

Here’s the recent study, if you’re interested….

Last edited:
Because of the way some Democrats acted. It was absolutely grotesque. It's hard to forget when people were literally wishing death and wanting people in internment camps like some did here. I understand why you @fishonjazz @Sardines want it swept under the rug, I would too if I was you but it's impossible to forget the sheer evil and hatred Democrats pushed on others. It really showed how extremely low people can go. All because people didn't conform and unconstitutionally bow down to tyrants. This isn't something one simply forgets. One of the biggest human rights violations ever.

I mean you hate Stockton for nothing. Literally nothing. Like literally... nothing. All because he went against your beliefs... no other reason than he questioned your masters. He hurt no one.

Hell even this entire thread you created to hate John is a blatant lie. Fabricated propaganda to hate people... His actual stance was that there are vast amounts of medicines and different methods to treat injuries other than masking it with prescription drugs, he never once said that medicine is bad. His stance was a little too complex for you all that didn't even understand the sheer impossibility of a once in a century virus magically popping up in a market 700 feet from a lab studying humans SARS transmission... My goodness the hate I got for pointing out the extreme astronomical improbabilities. An Earth that is 5,490,383,247,360,000 square feet and a virus magically pops up 700 feet from a lab studying SARS virus.... Crazy thing is, many here fell for your blatant lie without actually listening to the actual interview which was actually a very good listen and had some really good Jazz stuff if you weren't so busy creating lies to simply bully others out of their opinion you disagree with. You lied to spread anger. You took a single tweet that cut a single sentence to intentionally mislead you to spread hate. Again. This type of lying and meanness does not get forgotten.

Last edited:
Because of the way some Democrats acted. It was absolutely grotesque. It's hard to forget when people were literally wishing death and wanting people in internment camps like some did here. I understand why you @fishonjazz @Sardines want it swept under the rug, I would too if I was you but it's impossible to forget the sheer evil and hatred Democrats pushed on others. It really showed how extremely low people can go. All because people didn't conform and unconstitutionally bow down to tyrants. This isn't something one simply forgets. One of the biggest human rights violations ever.

I mean you hate Stockton for nothing. Literally nothing. Like literally... nothing. All because he went against your beliefs... no other reason than he questioned your masters. He hurt no one.

Hell even this entire thread you created to hate John is a blatant lie. Fabricated propaganda to hate people... His actual stance was that there are vast amounts of medicines and different methods to treat injuries other than masking it with prescription drugs, he never once said that medicine is bad. His stance was a little too complex for you all that didn't even understand the sheer impossibility of a once in a century virus magically popping up in a market 700 feet from a lab studying humans SARS transmission... My goodness the hate I got for pointing out the extreme astronomical improbabilities. An Earth that is 5,490,383,247,360,000 square feet and a virus magically pops up 700 feet from a lab studying SARS virus.... Crazy thing is, many here fell for your blatant lie without actually listening to the actual interview which was actually a very good listen and had some really good Jazz stuff if you weren't so busy creating lies to simply bully others out of their opinion you disagree with. You lied to spread anger. You took a single tweet that cut a single sentence to intentionally mislead you to spread hate. Again. This type of lying and meanness does not get forgotten.
Shut your dumbass up lmfao

Shut your dumbass up lmfao
Case in point... Anger, frustration, mean, and a loss of words instead of proving me wrong. Typical of you guys here. But let it go, can you point out where Stockton said medicine is bad? Let's discuss your blatant lie. Like Fish we know you will run away(fish only knows what late night tv shows tell him) but lets try.

Where did John say all medicine is bad? Prove me wrong that you fabricated a blatant lie to spread anger and vileness.. Show me exactly where he said all medicine is bad.

Here comes the "im going to put you on ignore because you're a troll" post because I trapped you and you have no answer. God forbid someone back up their propaganda.

Last edited:
Case in point... Anger, frustration, mean, and a loss of words instead of proving me wrong. Typical of you guys here. But let it go, can you point out where Stockton said medicine is bad? Let's discuss your blatant lie. Like Fish we know you will run away(fish only knows what late night tv shows tell him) but lets try.

Where did John say all medicine is bad? Prove me wrong that you fabricated a blatant lie to spread anger and vileness.. Show me exactly where he said all medicine is bad.
He quite literally said medicine is not good for us.

And I don't hate Stockton. Loved watching him play but the dude is a dumbass. I don't hate you either. You're just a dumbass.