What's new

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert to hold rally in D.C.

Jon Stewart is a coward that runs away from the real issues and sends his goons after people that disagree with him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqage1Wzsbk

I'm sure Stewart wakes up everyday with a hit-list and just works straight down. This is a very informative video; thanks for posting.

Apparently you're a coward too.

Let's do a little thought experiment:
Would you listen to a Grateful Dead bootleg and complain about the sound quality of the snare drum? You know, maybe it isn't perfectly loud or perhaps it is a bit muddy. Answer: only if you are an idiot because you aren't LISTENING to it in the right way; bootlegs are to be listened to for the individuality of the performance, etc.

I'd suggest that you are not listening to Stewart the right way. THE WHOLE BLOODY RALLY IS ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU JUST DON'T GET. I feel bad for you, but you'll probably make some wicked gains in the market tomorrow so who ****ing cares, right?

THE WHOLE BLOODY RALLY IS ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU JUST DON'T GET. I feel bad for you, but you'll probably make some wicked gains in the market tomorrow so who ****ing cares, right?

No, I get it. Work together....blah....blah....blah. How long do you need to listen to the guy to know that he is not offering up anything new? I'm done with Teddy Bears, the real leaders are starting to step forward.

Oh, my bad. I guess I posted the wrong video. Here, try this on genius.

I did watch your Stewart video and I'm glad he talked about not getting caught up in throwing around terms that don't fit, but I won't be watching that one. But sure, call me a tea partier if you want. It doesn't hurt me. I'd rather be associated with them than most groups in this country. But as I've admitted 100 X on this board, they aren't extreme enough for me. They're very normal actually when it comes down to it.

[Tea Partiers] aren't extreme enough for me. They're very normal actually when it comes down to it.

got it.
spilt%20jar%20of%20pills%200001.jpg