What's new

Jon Stewart returning to host the Daily Show

For once I wish fish would use his own words rather than Hollywood
I think most people start with who is targeted and work backwards. I think it has always been this way.

Many people today think it is okay what is being done to Trump because Trump is bad and deserves to have bad things happen to him.

Many people in 1930’s Germany thought it was okay what is being done to the Jews because the Jews are bad and deserve to have bad things happen to them.

Many people in the 1820’s Antebellum South thought it was okay what is being done to ancestrally African people because the ancestrally African people are inferior and belong in their subservient station.

People today are as they always were. Only the labels change. I’m not saying Trump did nothing wrong ever, but in this case where people are cheering this crazy level of government imposed punishment in an instance where the government is incapable of finding a single victim, it is easy to guess what side those people would have been on in 1930’s Germany or the 1820’s Antebellum South. Yes, the people cheering this are the baddies.

I think most people start with who is targeted and work backwards. I think it has always been this way.

Many people today think it is okay what is being done to Trump because Trump is bad and deserves to have bad things happen to him.

Many people in 1930’s Germany thought it was okay what is being done to the Jews because the Jews are bad and deserve to have bad things happen to them.

Many people in the 1820’s Antebellum South thought it was okay what is being done to ancestrally African people because the ancestrally African people are inferior and belong in their subservient station.

People today are as they always were. Only the labels change. I’m not saying Trump did nothing wrong ever, but in this case where people are cheering this crazy level of government imposed punishment in an instance where the government is incapable of finding a single victim, it is easy to guess what side those people would have been on in 1930’s Germany or the 1820’s Antebellum South. Yes, the people cheering this are the baddies.

I would just like to know how a half of a billion dollars is not against the 8th amendment. The bond system is not supposed to be used as a punishment like fish craves but as a means to makes sure said person does not skip out. We literally have Letitia James who campaigned off of saying she was going to "get Trump" saying she was going to literally steal Trumps assets. She was bragging about this. Loud... Does fish have 12% of his total wealth just in a random bank account? I sure don't. Most people don't. It is the very definition of cruel and unusual punishment. Did they allow Trump an extra 30 days? No. They were being spiteful. Remember... The judge also based that number on valuing Mar A Lago at 18 million dollars lol. That property was worth that much over 100 years ago. Let's also not forget how the judge also bypassed and ignored the appeals court on multiple issues. It's crystal clear why the Judge also refused to allow this to go to a Jury. He knows damn well there is no case here.

Does fish, red, anyone address any of this? Nope. They will ignore this because they have no logical answer.

I mean... Even The View(stooping to Fishes level using actors) who hates Trump with a passion are calling out this blatant and obvious election rigging.

Last edited:
Donald Trump is a criminal facing the results of criminal behavior.

I was unaware you thought being Jewish or black as inherently criminal.

The judge calculated this mount matched what Trump gained by lying. Losing what you gained illegally can not be excessive.
No he didn't. This is why the appeals court lowered it. Derp... Because it was excessive.

But by all means create another conspiracy how Trump is in bed with the appeals court or something.

Every high profile politician is targeted relentlessly by their adversaries. This is not a new phenomenon, in fact I'd suggest it is inherent to the way our system works.

People can say "they all do it" but the fact is that they either don't do it or that they do it better.

Trump is a clown and he does clown **** in clown ways. That's a big reason I don't think he's fit to be our President. He isn't competent.

Every high profile politician is targeted relentlessly by their adversaries. This is not a new phenomenon, in fact I'd suggest it is inherent to the way our system works.

People can say "they all do it" but the fact is that they either don't do it or that they do it better.

Trump is a clown and he does clown **** in clown ways. That's a big reason I don't think he's fit to be our President. He isn't competent.
Care to show what high-profile politicians arrested their opponent? Care to provide where they illegally took them off of ballots? If it's not new lets see it. This only happens in the most corrupt and fascist regimes in history. This is not normal.

In WWII Germany, being Jewish and alive was the results of criminal behavior too. Being criminal doesn't mean marching Jews into the gas chamber at Auschwitz was a moral good.

In WWII Germany, being Jewish and alive was the results of criminal behavior too. Being criminal doesn't mean marching Jews into the gas chamber at Auschwitz was a moral good.
We understand you think Jews are criminals, no need to repeat it.

The judge calculated this mount matched what Trump gained by lying. Losing what you gained illegally can not be excessive.
In fact, losing what you gained illegally is actually quite favorable for Trump.

The punishment should be, and often is, more than the illegal financial gains were.

I once stole a candy bar. It cost like 79 cents. My punishment was more than 79 cents.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Losing what you gained illegally can not be excessive.
China had a one child policy, meaning any additional children beyond the first were a thing gained illegally.

I find your deference to governments doing truly horrific things to be troubling.

In fact, losing what you gained illegally is actually quite favorable for Trump.

I once stole a candy bar. It cost like 79 cents. My punishment was more than 79 cents.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Lol did you have to pay 12% of your net worth?

You all don't understand basic **** lol.