What's new

Jon Stewart returning to host the Daily Show

Fwiw, when I was 13 my net worth was about 5 dollars.
My fine was over 100 dollars plus community service.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Trump has definitely been treated better for his crimes than i have been for mine.

I mooned a classmate and got cuffed on the spot and had my head opened up against a brick wall.

Justice system is weaponized against me I guess.

Poor old rich out of jail running for president trump lol

Trump has definitely been treated better for his crimes than i have been for mine.

I mooned a classmate and got cuffed on the spot and had my head opened up against a brick wall.

Civil lawsuits are not crimes dude. Did you really not know this?

Poor old rich out of jail running for president trump lol
“Brittany, they’re not going to let me see my family. They’re not going to let me see my family if we’re still talking…and we both cried, we both cried. We love each other so much and she’s like I completely understand Lauren. I completely understand and this is just the way the world is.”

There was a video published four days ago that I’ll link queued up to the relevant point.

There is a right to freedom of speech but there isn’t a right to fly. There isn’t a right to be allowed to see your family. The process is the punishment and it is being weaponized for political purposes.

It isn’t about Trump. We all know he isn’t a good guy, but we know those cheering the process being weaponized have a blinding hatred for Trump. Those who fear what the government can do are pushing Trump front and center because he’s a fighter and maybe, just maybe, he can hold off the wolves for a minute.

“Brittany, they’re not going to let me see my family. They’re not going to let me see my family if we’re still talking…and we both cried, we both cried. We love each other so much and she’s like I completely understand Lauren. I completely understand and this is just the way the world is.”

There was a video published four days ago that I’ll link queued up to the relevant point.

There is a right to freedom of speech but there isn’t a right to fly. There isn’t a right to be allowed to see your family. The process is the punishment and it is being weaponized for political purposes.

It isn’t about Trump. We all know he isn’t a good guy, but we know those cheering the process being weaponized have a blinding hatred for Trump. Those who fear what the government can do are pushing Trump front and center because he’s a fighter and maybe, just maybe, he can hold off the wolves for a minute.

Trump has earned my blinding hatred.

You think Trump would be let off the hook for illegally exposing himself in a school zone? No... He'd be on that registry, wouldn't he? You would ironically and hypocritically hate him for that. Luckily for some, they get due process and let off. Exposing yourself in a school zone is a pretty hardcore crime, meanwhile Trump hasn't been convicted of anything.

And lol at comparing you breaking another law and stealing to a lawsuit. $2 candy bar compared to 500 billion dollars. Those are kind of different numbers lol. Did you know that? Obviously not lol.

Last edited:
Trump couldn't pay the bond, so they lowered it. What's to explain?
Nothing. You literally prove the point that 450 BILLION dollars was excessive and illegal. I'm not sure how you don't understand this very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very simple concept. 450 BILLION is excessive, cruel, unusual and downright dirty. Fish can cry about a candy bar that he stole because of moral bankrupty but 99% of the country can come up with $100. Meanwhile nobody, even Mark Cuban can just pull 450 billion out of their ***. The fact that this is so hard for you to grasp is embarrasing. You're smarter than this. You're just playing stupid as always.

I assumed that was a typo. Trump has been fined $454 million dollars, not billion. Have you really believed the fine was in the billions?
Oh snap .. I discombobulated myself thinking "half billion"(that I've been using all week) my bad. See I can admit when I mess up unlike you. Honest mistake. Still 200 million is far smaller than 450 million so you're still lying. 4 times 450 million is 1.8 Billion. Did you know that?

But I own my mistake. As I said I got ahead of myself.

You still prove my original point that 450 million is over twice time the record. That is by definition excessive.

Last edited:

Did they find anything, you know, in your head?

Oh snap .. I discombobulated myself thinking "half billion"(that I've been using all week) my bad. See I can admit when I mess up unlike you. Honest mistake. Still 200 million is far smaller than 450 million so you're still lying. 4 times 450 million is 1.8 Billion. Did you know that?
I added a zero in my head. Thank you for the correction. Still, adjusting for inflation, Milken was fined more than Trump.

$200,000,000 in 1990 is worth $474,867,635.81 today​