What's new

[Jones]BREAKING: Jazz willing to engage Celtics in S&T talks: But Gordon Hayward must agree

• Thread starter Deleted member 95
  • Start date
Hayward is on his way to Boston as is Ainge and Stevens. They can't make an announcement without trading some salary first. I think it gets done today.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I'd imagine they'd want it done before they land. IF they are not already traveling with Hayward they will want everything to be good to go before they see him.

Hayward is on his way to Boston as is Ainge and Stevens. They can't make an announcement without trading some salary first. I think it gets done today.

I thought that nobody could officially sign anything (therefore announce anything) until tomorrow anyways. I bet it's all worked out by tomorrow. Really hoping to get Crowder. It's a step down from what Hayward does, but better than the other options the Jazz are currently looking at either.

If they can get to a difference of $500k or less, maybe even $1m, I doubt Hayward objects. It will be close enough for him.

Spit balling here. Right now the Celtics are under the cap, right? They could absorb a contract like Faried and then send what they absorbed plus Crowder for Hayward.

Another reason you want Crowder is he's a tradeable asset.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Spit balling here. Right now the Celtics are under the cap, right? They could absorb a contract like Faried and then send what they absorbed plus Crowder for Hayward.

Why in the world would they absorb a random contract to trade when they don't have to?

Another reason you want Crowder is he's a tradeable asset.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

11783121-Detective-Sherlock-Holmes-hat-smoking-pipe-glass-lens-police-search-find-Stock-Vector.jpg

Crowder changes how I feel completely.

Would be a nice piece to move on from, and close the Wayward saga.