What's new

Josh Giddey

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Young Josh seems to be having some problems this season. Seems a bit distracted.

I mean the girl looks 18 to me

but regardless, maybe the Jazz should trade for him, I didn't think tis sort of thing was illegal in Utah (Oklahoma for that matter, if you cant be a rich successful athlete in Oklahoma and sleep with teenage girls, what's the point of living?))

No. No to Josh. This is gross. She may look 18 but from what I’ve read she’s in that 15-17 age range. Age of consent in CA is 18 so this should be considered rape.

Also, where are her parents? Her social media should have been deleted or taken down by now. Can you imagine the number of dudes creeping on her now? Someone should intervene. As a parent, this makes me feel really uncomfortable. There are more important things in life than clicks. Where are the adults?

Last edited:
Well the kid is about to be in a world of ****. From what I've seen he seems to like young blonde girls, it gonna get real ugly. Silly, silly boy.

Well the kid is about to be in a world of ****. From what I've seen he seems to like young blonde girls, it gonna get real ugly. Silly, silly boy.
They had him available to the media at practice, so it seems the Thunder dont take the allegations too seriously or they know it's a bogus claim.

Im watching the panel of man hating lesbians on Offsiders right now, they're basically ready to put the kid up against a wall and shoot him. Even without any police involvement they're calling for him to be stood down. And look maybe the time will come when the kid gets cancelled and I for one will be screaming for his head with the rest of the mob but Jesus wept. The young girl is now internet famous so she's probably pretty happy with herself.

So the kid has just turned 21 so this was likely when he was 20 or even 19, I dunno when I was a kid it was pretty common for 18, 19 or 20 year olds to date girls 16 to 18

Last edited:
Im watching the panel of man hating lesbians on Offsiders right now, they're basically ready to put the kid up against a wall and shoot him. Even without any police involvement they're calling for him to be stood down. And look maybe the time will come when the kid gets cancelled and I for one will be screaming for his head with the rest of the mob but Jesus wept. The young girl is now internet famous so she's probably pretty happy with herself.

So the kid has just turned 21 so this was likely when he was 20 or even 19, I dunno when I was a kid it was pretty common for 18, 19 or 20 year olds to date girls 16 to 18

Yeah the pile on without knowing the facts yet is pretty wild. He didn’t seem overly fussed facing the media …???
Reserving judgment until we know what happened

In all seriousness, the minor and her family are refusing to cooperate with police. I wonder what that would indicate?

However this ends up to be, the highlight of shame also goes over all the people in the social media, claiming and labeling someone before facts are known. Some are hypocrites, some are naive, some has kids of their own to blinden their thinking and be trigger happy with their messages... And some of them just like to join lynch mobs.

However this ends up to be, the highlight of shame also goes over all the people in the social media, claiming and labeling someone before facts are known. Some are hypocrites, some are naive, some has kids of their own to blinden their thinking and be trigger happy with their messages... And some of them just like to join lynch mobs.
Josh? Is that you? Why'd ya do it?

Post of the week!

Brother if she was not underage it would be the easiest **** to find out and someone would have said something by now. I think it's safe to assume he is guilty, but to what degree and with what knowledge.

Brother if she was not underage it would be the easiest **** to find out and someone would have said something by now. I think it's safe to assume he is guilty, but to what degree and with what knowledge.
I'm not interested about that. I am only interested how well Josh was aware of it, when the possible coitus was going through. If he was well aware of it, his reputation is deservedly gone. If again he was naively assuming he was with a girl in a legal age, based on how things went, then the biggest cons are the lynch mob members. I am most interested in the rights of minors, but I am equally interested to see people not being labeled as pedos, before there is enough data to back it up.