What's new

Josh Giddey

I'm not interested about that. I am only interested how well Josh was aware of it, when the possible coitus was going through. If he was well aware of it, his reputation is deservedly gone. If again he was naively assuming he was with a girl in a legal age, based on how things went, then the biggest cons are the lynch mob members. I am most interested in the rights of minors, but I am equally interested to see people not being labeled as pedos, before there is enough data to back it up.
Fair enough. I think Josh is young enough that it's not overly weird. Im sure in LA people who are underage get into clubs all the time and this sort of stuff happens. I dont think anyone thinks Josh is a terrible person, maybe just stupid.

At the end of the day it's not going to really harm him on the court. He might lose sponsorships and stuff, but hard for me to get too up in arms about that sort of stuff when he will make over a hundred mullion for his career.

I'm not interested about that. I am only interested how well Josh was aware of it, when the possible coitus was going through. If he was well aware of it, his reputation is deservedly gone. If again he was naively assuming he was with a girl in a legal age, based on how things went, then the biggest cons are the lynch mob members. I am most interested in the rights of minors, but I am equally interested to see people not being labeled as pedos, before there is enough data to back it up.

Coitus?

any others ?? asking for a friend
1. Amorous Congress
2. Basket-Making
3. Bread and Butter
4. Brush
5. Clicket
6. Face-Making
7. Blanket Hornpipe
8. Blow the Grounsils
9. Convivial Society
10. Take a Flyer