What's new

Josh Hart Kuzma

sonofthebigdog

I hope the Jazz trade for Tony Bradley does not come back and bite us. Josh Hart averaged 23.8 ppg his last 4 games with a really good shooting percentage. Everyone knows what Kuzma has done. The Jazz could have had both guys before the trade. I know we have Mitch but there two might bear watching.

The only argument anyone has is if Hart and Bryant thomas are better than Bradley. Because that s who the jazz traded for Bradley.

It was hard for me because I liked both Hart and Thomas before the draft.

The other hard thing is Bradley has a chance to be a starter in the NBA but is he going to get his chance with gobert?

Then again maybe in the future the jazz will be able to flip Bradley for another piece.

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

It's just that Hart finished strong and had 30 last night vs. the Clips. A 30 in the Association is a man's work and we could have used some production like that last night.

I like Hart but we didn’t have a shot at Kuzma since he was picked you know ahead of where we picked... so even with 20/50 hindsight you still effed up the what if game.

The Bradley pick was puzzling to me but I’m not going to complain since we landed our needed building block all while bambooziling one of our division rivals.

Thomas "The Tank Engine" Bryant, my homer pick, has pretty impressive stats in the G-League. Most impressive being %37 3pt on 5 attempts per game.

I’m going to wait for Tony Bradley to get the P3 Johnny Bryant treatment before giving my final verdict on that pick.

Bryant has been busy turning DM into MJ and Jo Ingles into god (he is a demigod now but that isn’t good enough for him).

I still don't get trading for Bradley. What did they see? Has he been doing anything in the G league?

I hope the Jazz trade for Tony Bradley does not come back and bite us. Josh Hart averaged 23.8 ppg his last 4 games with a really good shooting percentage. Everyone knows what Kuzma has done. The Jazz could have had both guys before the trade. I know we have Mitch but there two might bear watching.
Are you suggesting we should not have traded for Mitchell and drafted those two players instead?

If so, that is the dumbest thing I have read on this board in awhile.

If not then Kuzma was not available when we drafted Bradley so it is dumb to suggest we should have drafted him.