What's new

Game Thread Jul 05, 2022 07:00pm: 76ers Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-05-23

Can anyone tell me how "we take advantage" of them missing a bucket and then we go down and have a turnover?

Ochai is such an elite athlete off the ball and you will see him get these lanes on the ball where you'd think he'd be able to drive in and just yam it, but he doesnt.

I would really struggle to watch Jazz basketball with 20+ minutes of Luka. There's not a lot of passing with him in

Luka and Ross had a really good half. George was good on offense but had some rough moments on defense, needs to be a little more focused. Ochai's biceps are looking amazing as always.

Only thing I'm kind of disappointed on Keyonte is he hasnt had a nuclear display of athleticism yet. Bought a bit into the workout video hype of him being able to get above the rim in game.

When Ricky Council played here at WSU the other players delighted in calling him Ricky Four because he had to have that IV on his jersey.

When Ricky Council played here at WSU the other players delighted in calling him Ricky Four because he had to have that IV on his jersey.
They call him Ricky 4 because his brothers are also called Ricky. Ricky I is the dad, Ricky II is the first son, Ricky III is the 2nd son, and Ricky IV is the 3rd son.