What's new

Game Thread Jul 07, 2022 06:00pm MT: Grizzlies Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-07-22

Kofi and Bruno looked all world. Butler looks better but he makes Bricky Ricky look like Korver. I don't think Sneed is an NBA player. The Stars had a bunch of guys last year that were as good or better and the Jazz sent them to parts unknown.

Cockburn looks like a G-League player to me. No way in hell is he worth a contract and I would not 2-way him.

He's got so much to work on.

Cockburn can offensive rebound.

Defensive rebounding he's slow to react to anything that doesnt fall directly to him.

Butler’s performance is nothing to write home about but after this game everyone but him in this backcourt has to go.

The ghost of Quin is still in the building. The last three minutes of the third quarter and the fourth quarter were just brutal. Butler led the team in scoring but needed a million shots to do it. Kofi and Bruno were decent. Sneed did not impress. I know we owe Butler a year's salary but I'm not sure I would invite any of them to camp if I'm the new coach.

The ghost of Quin is still in the building. The last three minutes of the third quarter and the fourth quarter were just brutal. Butler led the team in scoring but needed a million shots to do it. Kofi and Bruno were decent. Sneed did not impress. I know we owe Butler a year's salary but I'm not sure I would invite any of them to camp if I'm the new coach.
Sneed didnt impress you? Did you watch the game?

Sneed didnt impress you? Did you watch the game?
Yes I did. He hustled. he tried but in the end he has the talent of someone that was waived by Carolina's GLeague team. Remember the front office geniuses waived Malik Fitts and replaced him with this guy. Fitts goes on to play for the Celtics. It's not his fault that Butler was going brickapalooza tonight and we weren't getting offensive boards. Maybe I'm being too hard on him but he ain't an NBA player.

Dok's not on the roster. We had four guys injured including Johnny. Get them back and add Bolmaro and Kessler to the mix and we might win a game or two in Vegas. Memphis had our first round pick on the roster from last year so on paper they should have been more talented.