What's new

Game Thread Jul 10, 2022 08:00pm: Timberwolves Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-10-23

Key seems like he reflected at halftime that he shot too much and now he’s trying to get everyone involved, but most of his teammates suck so that isn’t working.
Yep. Ross is trying to stick, so he’s doing too much. Makes a good play here and there, but just shouldn’t be the guy with the ball in his hands. No offense at all, whatsoever. Would be nice to see these guys figure out how to run something that looks like basketball. At least Keyonte looks good. Let that boy cook, please.

Reactions: Flc
So funny random story… during the Scoot game in Las Vegas this guy came down and is yelling at the ref and yells “hey (insert name) see you Sunday you bum” to which the ref gave a thumbs up and smiled. I looked at the guy and he says “oh he refs my Phillipino Rec League on Sundays” so yeah… not the best refs in the game.
There’s specifically a Filipino league?

If you’re a wolves fan watching this , at what point do you hand in your fan membership .

And Kat believes in a lineup of three 7fters

Key’s defense really does need significant improvement before he’s ready for real NBA minutes. At least 10 pts have been folks bowling over or around him. He looks lost.

But that will improve with time. Kid looks phenomenal.

If you’re a wolves fan watching this , at what point do you hand in your fan membership .

And Kat believes in a lineup of three 7fters

I mean they could have just drafted Miller at 16. There is no way they would have drafted George. I think things worked out for them better than they should have actually. . .

He’s the real deal. I was skeptical until about 2 or 3 days before the draft, and really wanted Cam Whitmore at 16, but man am I a believer now. KG3 is going to be a freaking stud. Could definitely see him winning the starting PG spot coming into the season if he keeps this up.

Last edited: