What's new

July 15 Summer league Jazz v Nuggs

Looks like Gobert is taking the night off with a sore shoulder. I'm totally fine with that. Stifle Tower has shown enough to get me excited to see him get some burn once the season starts.

Hood is greats at making the right play. Shoots when he should and makes that extra pass for a better shot when it's there

Play through it.

Show some toughness. Athletes play through pain. Disappointed that Gobert's not showin more toughness and playing through pain.

Could Murphy suck any worse?

Murphy has been bad. Was hoping that he'd come out and look like a solid stretch 4, but that just hasn't been the case. Surprised that he's starting. There has to be better big who went undrafted or are sitting around as free agents, right?

Play through it.

Show some toughness. Athletes play through pain. Disappointed that Gobert's not showin more toughness and playing through pain.

you have no idea whats wrong with his shoulder

and why the hell would you risk a shoulder injury for a summer league game?

Crap, just realized the game was on. Guess I can finish bleeding my brakes during halftime ... or not. What the hell, it's only 25 miles to work ... I can make it.

you have no idea whats wrong with his shoulder

and why the hell would you risk a shoulder injury for a summer league game?

Do you have a report that it's serious? Will it require surgery?

I'd like to see our guys play through pain and not just check themselves out at every little owwie. Think Malone or Stockton ever had shoulder owwies? How many times did they check themselves out of games for that?

We need to start developing a culture of toughness.

If you're injured it's one thing.
If you're hurt it's another.

I haven't read anything that would indicate this being an injury. If it's an injury, shut him down for the tournament. And begin rehab immediately. Otherwise, get your *** out there on the court.

Play through it.

Actually, it's the perfect excuse for the coaches to see our other fine <cough!> center prospects without dissing Gobert.

I gave these announcers a pass last night when they started talking about Jazz needing another rebounding PF and they didn't mention Kanter but they started discussing the topic again tonight and didn' t mention him again. Pretty Pathetic.