What's new

July 15 Summer league Jazz v Nuggs

I gave these announcers a pass last night when they started talking about Jazz needing another rebounding PF and they didn't mention Kanter but they started discussing the topic again tonight and didn' t mention him again. Pretty Pathetic.

Locke has convinced the media that Kanter is worthless, just so he could justify Corbin's treatment of him.

Have these announcers ever heard of Enes Kanter?

"The Jazz could use a big rebounding forward to pair with Favors"

ummm

Do you have a report that it's serious? Will it require surgery?

I'd like to see our guys play through pain and not just check themselves out at every little owwie. Think Malone or Stockton ever had shoulder owwies? How many times did they check themselves out of games for that?

We need to start developing a culture of toughness.

If you're injured it's one thing.
If you're hurt it's another.

I haven't read anything that would indicate this being an injury. If it's an injury, shut him down for the tournament. And begin rehab immediately. Otherwise, get your *** out there on the court.

I'd rather he get totally healthy for the tournament if he's hurting some

One thing is for sure our offense is so much more interesting to watch. Can't believe how awful it was to watch with Ty the Turd.

Man, very impressed with the Jazz defense and their passing tonight. Denver sucks but still the effort is there.

Burke is quietly having a good Summer League. He looks a lot more committed on the defensive end. He's still looking for his groove on offense, but today he's showing improvement.

I'd rather he get totally healthy for the tournament if he's hurting some

Then I expect to miss the remainder of the games to do rehab.

Missing 1-2 game means you had an owwie.

Ever play sports before?

We've gotta start to develop a culture of toughness.

Ty literally didn't have an offense.

He didn't have a system.

If there's any saving grade for Hayward, Fsvors, or kanter, who have underachieved offensively, it's that Corbin really did long set them up for success.

I want to see these players in a system. I do however, believe that quick players, like Burks and Wxum, and outside shooters, like Hood will excel the most.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];873696 said:
Burke is quietly having a good Summer League. He looks a lot more committed on the defensive end. He's still looking for his groove on offense, but today he's showing improvement.

I agree. He's playing much tougher D. Good to see.

Again, could you imagine. Malone or Stockton missing any game for fear of hurting their shoulder more?

If you're injured that's one thing.
If you're hurt, that's another.

I'd like us to bring the toughness back. The reports from the past few years have been that our training room has been filled with guys missing practice and nursing owwies. Yet, during the S2M era, never did they have more than 2 players in the training room. And when they were there, it was for legit injuries that kept them out for weeks. Read that in the trib a year or two ago.

I want to see Exum get aggressive. He seems a little passive lately. I think he's just sucking wind. Needs to get into game shape.