What's new

Game Thread Jun 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 1

Added to Calendar: 06-08-21

Shaq with legit the worst take ever. He completely glossed over the fact that we missed 20+ shots in a row in the first half and we still won. His take was that it took Donovan playing the best game of his life and the clippers main guys not playing well and we barely win by 3. How dumb is he?
Well, pretty ****ing dumb. But we already knew that

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Post of the thread

Fish’s wife: honey what are you doing in the bathroom?

Fish: Nothing

Fish’s Wife: You aren’t taking ******* pics again for your internet friends are you?

Fish: (awkward silence)

Royce locked up Kawhi pretty good tbh and with Rudy at the rim he didn’t get much easy stuff... there is a reason he wasn’t as good. PG is a mental midget... can’t rely on him to deliver consistently.
I was listening to the local post game show. Clippers only scored 26 points in the paint. They were saying that the clippers would drive inside and just turn around or pass out cause they scared of Rudy.

I just never got it. I know their is a lot deeper meaning to their songs than many bands. Just not my jam.
That's fair. Music is something really personal. Either you feel it, or you don't.

btw, I don't know where that comment from Conley/Rudy came from haha. I think it was something I typed days ago and forgot to post

Shaq again with the jazz hate... saying he's worried about the jazz since both clippers stars didn't play well. BRUH! We went like 10 minutes without scoring.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app
It’s ok he’s just mad he looks like black shrek just ignore that.

But, Kawhi will play better in game 2 and we do need more from scoring from anyone not named Donovan. If I’m bojan or Clarkson and we aren’t scoring I take it in the paint until you get a foul called. No reason to always settle with threes.

Can’t stop thinking about how good Royce played tonight and actually this entire playoffs. I have been extremely hard on him and have came to the reality that he plays his ****ing *** off. He does what he’s asked and it’s not his fault he’s continually put on the oppositions best players out of default.

What a masterful job he did on Kawhi and he was able to take advantage on the offensive glass like I pointed out before the game the opportunity would be there.

Thank you for everything you do Royce. Your energy is contagious. We definitely don’t win this game tonight without you or Donovan.
I have hated on Royce quite a bit too.... But one thing I never fault him on is effort. Dude plays HARD all the time. Too bad he isn't more talented. Oh well, he does what we need for the most part. Just wish he never guarded dame or curry type dudes

Fish’s wife: honey what are you doing in the bathroom?

Fish: Nothing

Fish’s Wife: You aren’t taking ******* pics again for your internet friends are you?

Fish: (awkward silence)
Totally accurate. She thinks I'm a weirdo for my jazzfanz activity. I have no counter argument.