What's new

Game Thread Jun 12, 2021 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 06-12-21

Quin does need to tell Niang to chill the **** out though. He’s trying to make fetch happen.

Let's hope we come back right now and then end this on Monday

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
I've been waiting for the Jazz to come back all game long. Every time they make a mini-run to get within striking distance, LA answers with a three or we turn theb all over and they score off it.

I have questioned the coaches substitutions it’s been the game killer niang and oni are not proper rotations I can’t understand why the best players can’t play a full 12 minute last quarter do you see clippers taking their best players out no

Jazz can't get the stops. This one is going to be tough.
When they do they either miss an easy shot or turn it over. When you are trying to make a comeback you have to almost perfect. Jazz are not executing even close to perfection. They have been sloppy and are being physically dominated.

I hope the Jazz can cut the lead down and put some pressure on. I just wanna see if this clipper team panics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been waiting for the Jazz to come back all game long. Every time they make a mini-run to get within striking distance, LA answers with a three or we turn theb all over and they score off it.
This will be the final come back

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

I have questioned the coaches substitutions it’s been the game killer niang and oni are not proper rotations I can’t understand why the best players can’t play a full 12 minute last quarter do you see clippers taking their best players out no
Who do you want them to play? This is a DL problem.