What's new

Game Thread Jun 12, 2021 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 06-12-21

I really hope the Jazz didn't sit Conley just because they thought they could. We saw how beat up Mitchell was after game two - we knew this was going to be a game where he'd be worked, as well. If that cost us Mitchell for the rest of the season, I'm going to throw up.

I swear if Rudy and Joe are playing anymore in this game imma be pissed. Just call it. ***** over.

I really hope the Jazz didn't sit Conley just because they thought they could. We saw how beat up Mitchell was after game two - we knew this was going to be a game where he'd be worked, as well. If that cost us Mitchell for the rest of the season, I'm going to throw up.
They 100% sat Conley just because they thought they could.

Just like Mitchell with Game 1 last series - you know, the one where Conley got injured in a game that only happened because our medical staff thought Mitchell needed 10 more hours to be cleared from a 6 week injury.

When George, Jackson and Batum combine to go 15/21 from 3 it’s going to be a long night.

We desperately need Conley back.

They 100% sat Conley just because they thought they could.

Just like Mitchell with Game 1 last series - you know, the one where Conley got injured in a game that only happened because our medical staff thought Mitchell needed 10 more hours to be cleared from a 6 week injury.
Fortunately, it looks like Mitchell is okay - but my god.