What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

He's getting it to a guy who has an open enough shot. The same type shot Morris is hitting. Or Batum. Or Jackson.

We aren't as wide open, but open enough.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
He has and they have missed some but then he stopped. You can't do that. He has to keep the teammates involved. He also isn't scoring on the triples or doubles. If they don't double him, they he can keep taking it at them. He needs to take what the defense gives him. If 3 guys are on him he can't force it.

Series is FAR from over. Hopefully this half we can figure some stuff out on offense. Similar to what the Clippers did on defense in the second half of Game 2.

We don’t need to trade Rudy. We need to trade Joe or Bojan for a perimeter defender. This MUST happen this offseason and is not reasonably debatable.
Many of us have been calling for a big 3&D wing since before the Conley trade. And last year they drafted an unskilled project big. The jazz FO don't see the same problems the fans do.

FFS can we at least get through the series before talking about massive trades or trading the 3x DPOY? I’m not an eye in the sky optimist, but even if we lose this game they still have to beat us two more times, and once on our home floor.

You see the issue on that play... Rudy covers two drives and we don’t rotate well enough and the clips role players are stuck on automatic.

I will calm down on the Rudy slander but when I’ve been reading non-stop bs on this site for the past two years on how he’s our best player yet he is getting schemed out of two huge playoff games is infuriating to say the least.

Donovan is our best player. Plain and simple fellas.

Donovan Mitchell is the man. So incredible. If you doubt him, trash him, disrespect him, whatever, you should stop being a Jazz fan. The kid plays harder than anybody else we have.

I'm tired of pointing out the negative. I'll enjoy Don as he fights for our lives.

FFS can we at least get through the series before talking about massive trades or trading the 3x DPOY? I’m not an eye in the sky optimist, but even if we lose this game they still have to beat us two more times, and once on our home floor.
Technically the series hasn’t even started

Donovan Mitchell is the man. So incredible. If you doubt him, trash him, disrespect him, whatever, you should stop being a Jazz fan. The kid plays harder than anybody else we have.

I'm tired of pointing out the negative. I'll enjoy Don as he fights for our lives.

Did you see that Rudy block

There we go! Great defense from Gobert and a great pass out of the double from Mitchell leading to the 3.

You're right. I was saying if we lose the series. You're right though. I'll shut up

Trade Rudy?

Some of you are stupid. Rudy isn’t the problem. The problem is not having your allstar PG play, your backcourt broken, and not having enough enough wings.

Trade Rudy? And the jazz become just like any other team, a bunch of decent shooters. We become the Blazers.

Maybe it’s time to be smart with our moves? We could’ve had Craig, right? Why did we trade for thomas? Why didn’t Hughes get any burn this year?