What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

the thing about these past 2 games is that the jazz have got STOMPED...LIKE ****ING BEAT THE **** DOWN. It doesn't look pretty at all.

The referees single-handedly turned the momentum of the game back to the Clippers. How is the league not completely ashamed of this ****?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Geez Jazz just make some of the dumbest turnovers ever. THis game is over. Jazz had a chance to get down to maybe single digits and now another dumb turnover and the lead is 20 pts.

I know you have your sub patterns Quin but we are down infinity and cut it to a manageable amount because Rudy had **** **** down... then you sub him out... like to have a chance you have to get it to a reasonable number... you might have to break from your normal **** rather than do your normal stuff. We killed our own ****ing momentum.

Im noticing a HUGE problem. the clippers send a double and recover well on rudy and favors, or they recover to the open man...its ****ing destroyed the jazz. The clippers have cracked us. They bring the double and recover....

and we can't just abuse the fact they play no center most of the game.

defensively the jazz are being smacked the **** down. Clippers are hitting their 3s, mid range, and at the rim.

We look lethargic, slow, and completely out matched athletically.

The referees single-handedly turned the momentum of the game back to the Clippers. How is the league not completely ashamed of this ****?

Quin also subbed out Rudy when we had all the momentum and had finally gotten a few stops. He sat with foul trouble... he’s fresh as a ****ing daisy... but we ride DM on one leg. Quin... wake the **** up.

Because the league has made tons of money when it realized it could make more money pushing stars (MJ) instead of teams (Detroit). Once they realized that, they discovered the financial windfall and have been rigging it since.

Outside of Detroit going nuclear, no team has beaten stars since. There is always a star that gets calls other guys don't

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Because they have Favors on the perimeter because they are playing small. Maybe Quin should consider playing small as well.

Even if Quinn plays small ball, the difference is that Bojan, Ingles, Clarkson and Donovan can't stay in front of their men. We are a team formed to play with a great rim protector. Unfortunately, there is only one Rudy.

I’m glad Quin thought a fresh Rudy needed that 2 minutes of rest during our run.

Because they have Favors on the perimeter because they are playing small. Maybe Quin should consider playing small as well.

Nah, if you watched closely, you could count 3 or 4 different times when Kawhi or PG drove to the hoop, saw Rudy and said "nope". That stopped LA's offensive flow for a few possesions and allowed us to get back into the game. We don't have the personnel to play small.

Our perimeter guys need to play better defense first.