What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

I hate the NBA. It's so blatantly obvious the league's agenda. Why don't any of these former players speak up? They know how lopsided these situations are.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Welp, this game is over. So I say we return what Paul George did to Donovan Mitchell and trip Kawaii. That way we can overcome the biased officiating at home.

Honestly pack this game in don't risk further injury. Conley you better play the next game and help us when this series or find another home in the off season

Not gonna happen. Never has, never will.
There was a foul on the shot and an obvious foul on the rebound... it was pretty damn obvious... a well timed coach freak out can go a long way to helping turn the officiating around. We need some Phil jackson like quotes after the game... Ryan should tell him he will cover the fine.

The Clippers deserve to be winning. They have played better.

I just wish the NBA and their agenda wasn't so obvious. It's so clear that they wanted this result. Having the West finish 10 days before the East could have happened. This is a business.

If they called this game evenly, they still might get what they want. This has just been a joke.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Ersan absolutely needs some burn. We have to have Conley back in game 5 or we should just cut him. Our only chance in this series is to turn the table on the bullies. If they're going to call us for fouls, then make 'em count. Get all over the refs, don't let up. Put pressure on the league in post-game interviews. This nice guy stuff is not working.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

They wait until 10 minutes left to call the Zubac screen he's been doing all game. Nice timing for the Utah status report response - "but we did call a moving screen"

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app