What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

Royce gets shoved, is on the ground and gets called for a foul. You can’t make this **** up.

Even if Quinn plays small ball, the difference is that Bojan, Ingles, Clarkson and Donovan can't stay in front of their men. We are a team formed to play with a great rim protector. Unfortunately, there is only one Rudy.
True to a certain degree. They can't stay in front of Don but they rotate to make the ball move. It all comes down to effort. A team doesn't have to have a rim protector. We choose to play that way.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Because the league has made tons of money when it realized it could make more money pushing stars (MJ) instead of teams (Detroit). Once they realized that, they discovered the financial windfall and have been rigging it since.

Outside of Detroit going nuclear, no team has beaten stars since. There is always a star that gets calls other guys don't

Which is why the NBA will never legitimately challenge MLB or NFL in viewership and mindshare.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Nah, if you watched closely, you could count 3 or 4 different times when Kawhi or PG drove to the hoop, saw Rudy and said "nope". That stopped LA's offensive flow for a few possesions and allowed us to get back into the game. We don't have the personnel to play small.

Our perimeter guys need to play better defense first.
There are times for sure he stops easy finishes. But if you look at the analytics this game, it's almost better to give up 3 or 4 layups than 3 or 4 threes. Kawhi brings it out and they still score.

I have no idea how Don didn’t get three shots on that foul

Niang and Favors have given us nothing for four games but we keep playing them.

Why bother signing and trading for guys that ride pine?